You agree to received automated promotional messages. This agreement isn't a condition of any purchase. You may receive up to 6 messages a month. You may opt out at any time by unsubscribing to email (Click Unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails) and unsubscribing to text messages (Reply STOP to end or HELP for help).
We do not have Annual Registration Fees. The Charges (labeled Registration Fees) may include $18 poms fee for Pom classes (if selected), $75.95 for Parade event (if selected), monthly $10 costume payments per class and/or late enrollment costume payments of $10.00 per class per month for every month back to the start of the class.</b>
Tuition includes your first month's tuition and your first costume payment. Prorated tuition adjustments will be automatically calculated by the system.
By submitting payment you:
- Understand that you must notify your child’s Teacher and Aftercare Director to allow them to participate in a KemKids Dance Class.
- Authorize Recurring Payments to your Account
- Understand that costume payments are non-refundable.
- Understand that there is an End of Year Show that requires regular class participation, a Dress Rehearsal and a Performance Day.
- Accept our Waiver & Release (below)
- Agree to our Terms and Conditions (below)
- Understand that payments resulting in NSFs (insufficient funds) and Chargebacks will result in additional fees being charged to your account.
KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc., Keep 'Em Moving, Inc.
Waiver & Release, Recurring Payment Authorization and Terms and Conditions
I authorize Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. to debit the bank account or credit card indicated on the payment form, for the noted amount on the schedule indicated. This payment is for Keep 'Em Moving activities, apparel and merchandise. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until the scheduled end date, or until I cancel it in writing which ever comes first. I understand that because this is an electronic transaction, these funds may be withdrawn from my account each period as soon as the first scheduled transaction date. In the case of an ACH Transaction being rejected for Non Sufficient Funds (NSF) I understand that Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. may attempt to process the charge again within 30 days, and agree to an additional $10 charge for each attempt returned NSF which will be initiated as a separate transaction from the authorized recurring payment. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card or bank account, and that I will not dispute the payment with my Credit Card Company or Bank, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated.
These terms and conditions will constitute your copy of your recurring payment authorization to Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. Please print and retain a copy of this recurring payment authorization for your records.
You can cancel your recurring payment authorization only by one of the following
means: (1) contacting Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. by telephone 561-267-6605 or (2) notifying Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. in writing at 12282 80th Lane N, West Palm Beach, FL 33412 or (3) submitting a ticket through our help desk at www.kemkids.com. Your request to cancel your recurring payment authorization must be received by Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. at least three business days before your payment due date for the month in which your request is made. If your cancellation request is submitted after this time, the cancellation will not
take effect until the following billing cycle.
Costume Fees, Recital Fees, Prop Fees, Tights and Shoes for Events and for the End of Year Show are non-refundable.
Upon cancellation of a class, class tuition is refundable only for the future classes that the child will no longer be attending.
You can cancel other apparel and merchandise orders (including DVDs) only if the items have not been shipped by one of the following means:
(1) contacting Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. by telephone 561-267-6605 or (2) notifying Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. in writing at 12282 80th Lane N, West Palm Beach, FL 33412 or (3) submitting a ticket through our help desk at www.kemkids.com.
I hereby state that the children that I am enrolling in KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. classes are physically and mentally capable of safe participation in KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. activities.
In consideration of the services of KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc., I hereby agree to release and discharge KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that some activities may involve strenuous physical exercise, and entail known and unanticipated risks, which in rare instances could result in serious physical or emotional injury, paralysis, or death. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the program. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency situation, I hereby give permissions to the KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. director or staff to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the children I am enrolling.
2. To the extent allowed by law, we the undersigned waive, release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. from all rights and claims for damaged, injury or loss to person or property which may be sustained or occur while at class, or in any activity which is in any way connected with class, or any use of its equipment or facilities, including such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions by KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights and I am electronically signing this waiver voluntarily. Except as disclosed to us in writing, the undersigned represent that the child has no abnormal physical and mental condition which has not been disclosed.
3. Should KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. or anyone acting on behalf of KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, the undersigned agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs. In consideration of the applicant, who is a minor, being permitted by KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of, the applicant, and which are in any way connected with such use or participation by the applicant.
4. I certify that I have adequate medical and property insurance to cover any injury or damage the applicant may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself.
5. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during the applicant’s participation in class, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
6. If any provision of this contract is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect. The undersigned agree that this contract shall be deemed to have been entered into Palm Beach County, FL and that Palm Beach County, FL is designated as the proper venue and jurisdiction for the adjudication of any disputes arising out of this contract, and that the laws of the State of Florida shall apply. The terms of this contract shall be binding upon their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
7. KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. reserves the right to remove any child who, according to the Directors discretion, is judged detrimental to the general welfare of the class, programs, staff and / or other children.
8. I hereby permit KemKids Dance Studio, KemKids, Inc. and Keep 'Em Moving, Inc. to use pictures and videos taken in class or at performances, in which myself or my children may appear, for purposes of advertisement, communications and literature about the classes.
9. The electronic facilitator shall establish rules and regulations governing the use of electronic signatures and authentication. The electronic facilitator shall not establish rules or regulations that seek to apportion fault or impose or limit liability relating to the use of electronic signatures.
10. In accordance with this section unless specifically provided otherwise by law, an electronic signature may be used by a person in lieu of a signature affixed by hand. The use of an electronic signature shall have the same validity and effect as the use of a signature affixed by hand.
Please direct all questions to:
KemKids Dance Studio
420 S State Road 7 #120
Wellington, FL 33414
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com