We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Students enrolling into the program at Ballet East must be evaluated prior to placement into a program. Parents WILL NOT have access to class selections through the portal prior to completing (1) the new student registration (2) the student has attend a placement evaluation class and has been accepted into the program by receiving a level placement OR (3) the student has completed an audition and has been accepted into one of the following programs: BE Summer Intensive, Accelerated Training Program students or Ballet East Youth Ensemble.
Once you have completed the new student registration by entering into the portal and completing your child's information you will be contacted to set up a free evaluation placement class.
After a level has been assigned you will have access to the online program enrollment.
Payment at the time of registration will include the annual Registration Fee and the Tuition Payment at time of Registration. Please note that the class schedule is subject to change.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
By agreeing this Waiver and Release, I agree to assume any risk and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death, or damage to personal property, arising out of or associated with my voluntary participation in Ballet East School, including all of its classes, events, activities, related transportation and housing.
I understand and affirm that by signing this Waiver and Release, I am giving up considerable future legal rights by releasing Ballet East, Ballet East School, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from all liability, whether or not caused by their negligence, for personal injury, death, or damage to personal property, arising out of or associated with my participation in Ballet East.
Agreeing to these terms is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional Waiver and Release of all liability to the full extent of the law. I acknowledge and represent that I have read this Waiver and Release Agreement, understand it, and agree voluntarily, intending to legally bind myself, my heirs, executors and administrators to its terms and conditions.
CONSENT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT
In an emergency, when parental permission is not available, I hereby give my permission for a staff member of Ballet East to consent to medical treatment for our child/or ward.
I hereby grant Ballet East and their respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right and permission, with respect to photographs taken of me or the minor on whose behalf I am agreeing to the photographic release terms for with respect to any printed matter in connection therewith, to do the following:
1. To include such photographs in all media and advertising, publicity and promotion thereof.
2. To use my name or the name of the minor on whose behalf I am signing, in connection with the foregoing.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ballet East and their respective heirs, legal representatives, licensees, successor and assigns, from all claims and demands whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the foregoing and waive any right to inspect or approve the same.
1. Payment at the time of registration will include the annual registration fee ($40.00/student) and the first month of tuition or tuition deposit (summer students)
2. Registration fees must be paid-in-full at the time of registration and are not refundable or transferable.
3. Summer Students (attending BE July-August): A $200.00 deposit will be due within 14 days of acceptance based on day of acceptance to reserve your space in the program. A registration fee of $40.00 for new students, if accepted, will be due at the time of registration. Tuition is due in-full by June 1, 2017, receive a 5% discount if paid in full by May 1st, 2017. All tuition and fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Regular Season Students (attending BE August-June): Tuition may be paid annually, semi-annually or in monthly installments. These payments options are detailed below.
5. Regular Season Students (attending BE August-June): Monthly payments are due at the first of each month. BE issues monthly statements via email—you are responsible for paying the monthly tuition by the first of each month.
6. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged to all payments received after the 10th of the month.
7. If a credit card charge is declined, a $15.00 processing fee will be charged.
8. If a check is returned due to insufficient funds or a stop payment, a $25.00 (NSF or SP) fee will be charged. NSF or SP fees must be paid for with cash, credit card or money order.
9. If payment is not made in-full by the end of the month the student may not attend class until the balance is paid in full.
10. Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds for missed classes and no discounts for partial class participation. In cases of severe injury, tuition may be credited toward future BE classes (medical documentation is required).
11. Parents are responsible for all payments until a class withdrawal form is submitted and signed by the school director/administrator.
12. Balance and account inquires should be directed to the school administrator.
13. IF AN ACCOUNT BALANCE IS 30 DAYS OR MORE DELINQUENT, THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED. IF THE CARD IS DECLINED THE CHILD WITH THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE WILL BE PLACED ON PROBATION AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CONTINUE WITH TRAINING UNTIL THAT BALANCE IS PAID OFF IN-FULL.
14. IF INVOICES ARE NOT PAID WHEN DUE, OR A MUTUALLY AGREEABLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE IS NOT MADE AND ADHERED TO, I AGREE TO BEAR THE COST OF COLLECTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEE, COURT COSTS AND ALL OTHER COSTS.
*FAMILY DISCOUNTS Regular Season Students ONLY (attending BE August-June): Family discounts apply to tuition only. Families with two or more children will receive a 20% discount that will be applied to the family members with the least amount of classes. Discounts are applicable to regular tuition only. Discounts do not apply to registration, production, performance, costume or intensive fees.
Regular Season Students (attending BE August-June): Tuition fees may be paid in one of the following ways:
Annually: The annual tuition amount is paid in full at the time of registration. Payment may be paid in the form of cash, check, credit or debit card. *Annual tuition payments paid-in-full by September 15th, 2016 will receive a 5% discount.
Semi-Annually: Half of the annual tuition amount is paid at the time of registration with the other half due on January 1st, 2017. Payment may be paid in the form of cash, check, credit or debit card. We encourage you to utilize the auto pay option for the January 1st payment. If you choose not to use the auto pay, please realize that Ballet East sends invoices via email—it is your responsibility to pay the fees by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged on all payments received after the 10th of the month. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Monthly Payments with Auto Pay: The annual tuition amount is divided into ten equal payments and charged automatically to the credit/debit card of your choosing, with one payment charged at the time of registration and then one payment charged on October 1st, November 1st, December 1st, January 1st, February 1st, March 1st, April 1st, May 1st and June 1st.
Monthly Payments without Auto Pay: The annual tuition amount is divided into ten equal payments and is due by the first of each month, with one payment charged at the time of registration and then one payment charged on October 1st, November 1st, December 1st, January 1st, February 1st, March 1st, April 1st, May 1st and June 1st. Payment may be paid in the form of cash, check, credit or debit card. Ballet East does not send invoices—it is your responsibility to pay the fees by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged on all payments received after the 10th of the month. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com