We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
STUDIO INFORMATION, POLICIES, REGISTRATION, and FEE’S
The $15.00 registration fee plus first month's tuition is required with the registration form to reserve class space. Registration will not be considered complete and class space is not reserved until this fee has been paid.
Class fees are due on the first of each month.
· A $10 late fee will be applied to accounts not paid by the 5th of the month.
· Tuition may be paid by the following methods: cash, money order, check, or credit card (We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
· Checks should be made payable to Monarch. Please also include your child’s full name in the memo. There is a $25.00 returned check fee, per check, on all returned checks.
· Tuition remains the same regardless of absences and whether it is a long, five-week month or a short, three-week month.
· Tuition is per month – not per class! The monthly fee for one class a week is $60.00. Fees are reduced for additional classes per week or for more than one child per family based on the fee scale below.
· Students wishing to take classes in multiple programs will be offered a discounted rate on classes within that other department. For example, if a dance student wanting to take an acting class we will offer a discounted rate for that class.
DISCOUNTS & PROGRAMS:
A 20% sibling discount is available to any parent who has two or more students enrolled. The discount is taken off of the monthly tuition.
Referral Program is available to any family who refers a new student to Monarch. That new student must enroll in a class and attend for at least one full month. The Referral Program will give you $10.00 off of your next month’s tuition.
A Registration Fee of $15.00 per student will be charged at the beginning of each year during enrollment or when first signing up if after open enrollment.
When dropping or adding a class at any time during the year, notification must be given in writing. Not showing up for classes, does not constitute a withdrawal from class. Accounts will continue to be charged for tuition until notification of withdraw is given.
Monarch Conservatory of Performing Arts does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies and if injury occurs it is understood that the student's own policy is your only source of reimbursement.
BAD WEATHER / HOLIDAYS:
We will follow the Blue Springs School District with most of its Holiday Scheduling and Closings but there will be exceptions and variations. We will always post holiday and break schedules in advance for our families. The studio will not necessarily close for snow days, regardless if area schools are closed. If in doubt call the studio before coming to class. You also may look to your email or our social media pages for cancellations.
Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. Students should be prompt and prepared for class.
· Students should be dressed and prepared for class before it starts.
· No food or drinks of any kind are allowed in the dance studios.
· Parents should not leave young students unattended in the waiting area before or after class.
· Chewing gum is never allowed in the dance studios.
· No student should be in the studio unless enrolled in that particular class.
· Always treat your teacher and fellow classmates with respect
No jewelry can be worn in class as this can be dangerous for the students.
Dance Wear is required for all dance classes. Students must wear comfortable form-fitting dance attire to display proper body alignment and allow for easy movement. No baggy t-shirts, baggy shorts, blue jeans, no jewelry or other inappropriate attire will be allowed. Hair should always be securely pulled away from the face.
· BALLET - Leotard, tights and ballet shoes and skirts or wraps over tights. We must always be able to see the knees and ankles. NO DANCE PANTS PLEASE!
· TAP - Black tap shoes and comfortable clothing.
· JAZZ - Any type of form-fitting appropriate dance wear such as jazz pants, shorts, leotards, sports bras or form-fitting t-shirt and black or tan jazz shoes.
· LYRICAL - Form-fitting, comfortable attire and lyrical shoes.
· HIP HOP - Tennis shoes and comfortable clothing but not to baggy.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com