We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be 18 or over years old to register for an account.
General Waiver of Liability
I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless BollyNaach (“Dance Company”), its owners, members, advisors, and all employees and agents of these parties from all liabilities, suits, claims and/or demands of any kind or nature, legal or financial, whether caused in any way by the negligence or not, arising from the participation or observation of any Dance Company activity for injuries to any person or property, whether on or off the premises. The Dancer named below does voluntarily participate in any and all Dance Company activities and that I understand that certain risks are inherent to and from participation and involvement with Dance Company and in its Performances. These activities include but are not limited to dance and other physically strenuous exercise and related workouts and performances. I agree to assume full responsibility for and risks, injuries, or damages that might occur as a result of participating in activities sponsored by the Dance Company. The Dance Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen property, at any time.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The undersigned Student or Parent [in case on a minor less than 18 years of age] hereby:
1. Acknowledges that the services provided by BollyNaach, Inc. [“the Studio”] at 1989 Santa Rita Road, Suite A, Pleasanton, CA 94566 or 3646 Thornton Ave Fremont CA, includes but not limited to playing or practicing dance steps or moves which may involve repetitive motion and hereby willfully agrees to participate in such activities at their own risk.
2. Acknowledges that playing or practicing dance steps, class activities can lead to potential injuries that include, but not limited to, injury to bones, joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons, and that there are dangers and risks of participating in such activities, just as there is in any physical sport or exercise.
3. Agrees to obey all rules and regulations posted at the Studio location as they relate to classes offered by the Studio.
4. Agrees to assume all risk associated with the undersigned’s participation in classes offered by the Studio, and agrees that the undersigned will not commence or prosecute any action against the Studio or its officers, shareholders, or its instructors for injuries from participating in the service provided by the Studio, and hereby releases the Studio from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising from, out of, or in any way related to the Studio’s services.
5. If the undersigned is not the class participant, but is the parent or legal guardian of the class participant, in addition to the foregoing: (a) agrees to cause its child or legal ward to obey all the rules and regulations posted at the above location as they relate to classes offered by the Studio; and (b) affirms that the undersigned is the parent/legal guardian of the minor child identified below.
6. Agrees to grant permission to the Studio to photograph and to record performances, voice, poses, dance routines, acts, plays and appearances, and use picture, photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of physical likeness and sound as part of advertising, and promotion of the service rendered by the Studio, by any method or device now known or later developed in which the same may be used, incorporated, exhibited, or exploited or a combination of all.
THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLDEGES RECEIPT OF THIS RELEASE ON THE DATE WRITTEN BELOW
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com