We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I hereby grant Ballet Magnificat!, its employees, agents, and assignees, the right and permission to photograph or video my student during class, rehearsals, performances, or any School of the Arts activity. I understand that pictures and videos may be used in any Ballet Magnificat! publication, displayed within the studio, published to our website, balletmagnificat.com, or posted to the social media sites maintained and monitored by Ballet Magnificat! staff.
1. This Registration Agreement constitutes a contract between myself and Ballet Magnificat! and I understand I am paying for the reserved studio space and by signing below, I do hereby agree that I am obligated to pay the tuition for the entire school year (September- May) regardless of my attendance.
2. Tuition is based on the September- May school year, but may be paid monthly with no tuition in May. Auto-Pay is available through Dance Studio Pro parent portal. You may also call the office for help setting that up.
3. Tuition payments are due on the first of each month, September-April. A $25 late fee will be charged by the 10th of each month for delinquent accounts.
4. Any student whose account is not paid by the 15th of the month will be suspended from classes. They will be asked to sit in the office if they come to class with unpaid tuition on the books.
5. Tuition payments and all remaining fees (costume fees, late fess, etc.) must be current in order for student to participate in any Ballet Magnificat! performance, year-end program, or to have the recital costume ordered or picked up.
6. I understand tuition and fees will continue to accrue if my student or I withdraw(s) from classes, and I am liable for the school year tuition paid in a one-time payment or in monthly installments. Individual cases will be reviewed by the ministry leadership. A withdrawal form must be requested, filled out, and submitted in order to have the case reviewed. Once submitted in writing if before December break, you will be required to pay tuition through December. If submission is after the December break, you will be required to pay the month following your written submission.
7. I agree to notify the school office, in writing, by October 31, 2019, if my student or I is/am not participating in the Spring Program.
8. I understand that Ballet Magnificat! reserves the right to cancel any class that does not have a sufficient number of students enrolled to support the class.
9. I agree to read the School of the Arts handbook and agree that my student and/or I will adhere to all the rules and requirements stated therein, including hair and dress code.
10. By agreeing, I do hereby release Ballet Magnificat! and their agents or representatives of liability for my child (or myself) of any injury to my child (or myself) in class, while on the school campus, or while participating in Ballet Magnificat! sponsored performances. I understand that in the event medical intervention is needed, every attempt will be made to contact the person(s) listed on the student's registration form. In the event next of kin cannot be contacted, for the health and well being of my child (or myself), I hereby authorize the Adminstrator, Staff Person or Instructor of Ballet Magnificat! School of the Arts to authorize whatever medical treatment that might be necessary in an emergence situation. I understand that I and my medical insurance carrier are financially responsible for any medical treatment extended to my child (or myself), and that Ballet Magnificat! and its agents or representatives cannot be held accountable or liable for such medical treatment.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com