We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
* I acknowledge that I will be invoiced automatically according to the classes I enroll in after I give a class a go.
** I will let Dance Space know if I've been invoiced and no longer wish to join the class so my account can be updated and charge removed.
- All fees are payable strictly in advance before your classes start for a term (should you start in the middle of a term your fees will be pro rata and have to be paid within the first week of enrollment)
- Fees are calculated on a yearly fee divided by 4 Terms and not divided per class.
- All public holidays are observed and accounted for within the fee structure.
- NO refunds are given for classes missed by a student
- There will be NO refund of term fees if a student leaves class after the first 2 weeks of a Term.
- After the first 2 weeks of an enrollment/Term genres are set and cannot be interchanged for a different style/genre.
- We charge a late payment fee of $20 per month for late payments.
Please be advised that there is a payment plan structure that you can discuss with us.
Because we are a Boutique Studio we ask that you let us know in writing if you are not continuing with a class.
Enrollments work on a roll over system (students stay enrolled until notice is given) This policy is in place as we have waiting lists for most of our classes as classes are capped.
Class confirmations are sent out at the beginning of each Term and Invoicing is done towards the end of the current term for the following term. PARENTS/STUDENTS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MONTH’S NOTICE FEE UNLESS WRITTEN NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT YOU ARE NOT CONTINUING WITH A CLASS FOR THE FOLLOWING TERM. Students can still attend class for this notice month.
Dance Space Ideas and Choreography remain the intellectual property of Dance Space.
Students are not allowed to perform any Exam, Show or Class work at schools without the permission from the teacher/studio.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com