We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
LIABILITY WAIVER & PAYMENT POLICIES:
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that there are physical risks and hazards inherent in dance indµding acrobatic based courses and in my participation within these activities at KaliAndrews Dance Company Inc, This includes any use of equipment such as tumbling and floor mats, crash pads, aerial rigging, aerial apparatus (hoop, silks, hammocks etc.) TumbleTrak, props and trampolines.
The risks and hazards of dance include, but are not limited to:
• Injuries from executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques;
• Injuries from collisions with the wall and any, apparatus or falls on the floor or mats;
• Injuries from physical contact with other participants (including spotters whose role is to enhance my safety and learning);
• Injuries resulting from my failure to properly use any of the apparatus; and
• Injuries resulting from the mechanical failure of any apparatus.
Furthermore, I am aware:
• That injuries sustained in the dance studio can be severe and even fatal;
• That rules of the studio are designed to enhance the safety of myself and others and are to be followed at all times;
• That the TumbleTrak poses a greater risk of injury than other equipment in the studio and that the TumbleTrak requires special training and safety precautions;
• That the Aerial Program poses a greater risk of injury than other classes in the studio and that this program requires special training and safety precautions;
• That my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
I agree to be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage I might sustain while participating in activities and while using equipment at KaliAndrews Dance Company Inc. I agree to release the studio and their respective directors, officers, employees, instructors, coaches, students, volunteers, and members for all responsibility for such injury, loss or damage.
I acknowledge that I have read this agreement and that I fully understand, appreciate and accept the physical risks associated with my participation within the studio and my use of equipment at KaliAndrews Dance Company Inc.
I hereby give my approval for participation in workshops, classes, competitions, examinations and any performances that may be included within current and further sessions I will register for. I also recognize that any /all video and still photographs taken by or for KaliAndrews Dance Company Inc. will become the property of the school. KADC reserves the right to publish, upload and edit pictures and/or videos of students, and no claims shall be made against the school or the photographer for their use.
Tuition fees for the current dance season are due at the time of registration. Students are not permitted to attend classes until payment has been submitted.
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque, Pre-Authorized Credit Card - All cheques must be payable to KaliAndrews Dance Company. We CANNOT accept cheques made payable to KADC.
Option #1: Payment in full on the day o registration.
Option #2: (Add 5%) 50% down on the day of registration with the balance paid with 1 post-dated cheque. Post-dated payments MUST be provided at the time of registration and dated for February 15th.
Option #3: (Add 5%) Monthly installments. The total tuition amount is divided equally into 10 payments. Postdated cheques must be accompanied by a credit card on file.
Option #4: (Add 5%) Register for Auto Pay in DSP. Your credit card will be charged monthly. A 3% convenience fee also applies.
- A costume deposit of $30.00 will be added to your recreational fees (not required for specialty courses since these are not performance courses). The remaining balance for costumes will be billed prior to the recital.
- A $40.00 service charge will apply to all N.S.F. payments, regardless of the reason.
Course fees are non-refundable once classes have commenced, with the exception of illness or injury with receipt of a doctor's note. Refunds are given as course credits only.
- A $50.00 cancellation fee will apply to all withdrawals of recreational classes regardless of the reason.
- A $100.00 Re-Choreography fee will apply to all withdrawals of competitive dances regardless of the reason.
- Any recreational withdrawals after April 1st remain subject to all recital fees, including costumes.
- Late payments are subject to a 10% fee. Invoices are due when rendered. Late fees will be applied 15 days after the invoice date.
- Participants are not permitted to attend any class without submitting payment for the full tuition amount.
- Credit is not given for missed lessons or for holidays.
- Some competitive fees are divided equally among the entire team regardless of your level of participation. i.e. Prop Fees, Teacher Accommodation, Team Day Fee etc. Team fees are not negotiable and are mandatory for all members.
- Costumes will not be distributed until costume balances have been paid in full.
- Participants with outstanding fees are not permitted to participate in any performance or competitions.
- Payment for Solo, Duet or Trio choreography must be submitted directly to the choreographer before the first class.
- Choreography, Costume and Entry Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A 30% "Collections Fee" will be applied to non-paying account submitted to collections agency.
KaliAndrews Dance Company Inc. reserves the right to refuse participation in classes, examinations or performances to any student with fees outstanding.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com