We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I understand and agree that participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal, performance or studio event there is a possibility of physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any injury or accident, which may occur to me or my child/ward during any LT Dance Studio classes, rehearsals, performances, or activities. I also exempt, release, and indemnify LT Dance Studio, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my children, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in ay class or activities conducted by LT Dance Studio. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold LT Dance Studio, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artist, faculty members, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am signing this waiver for my children/ward, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights. Permission is granted to LT Dance Studio to use photographs or videos of students for all purposes.
Filming may be in progress.
By entering the property of LT Dance Studio, I understand that I may appear on camera, my image or voice may be used for advertising and/or trade purposes.
To ensure the smooth, safe operation of LT Dance Studio and an enjoyable experience by all, please review our Code of Conduct. As always we are open to feedback, so if any of the requirements outlined below are unclear or concerning, please give us a call to discuss further. Following a formal meeting, we do reserve the right to dismiss or take disciplinary action on any students or parents who breach our studio’s code of conduct.
* Families who do not comply with their payment obligations may be charged a late fee, and/or be excluded from performances. External debt collection may occur when fees remain overdue and this will be at the expense of the client.
* Costumes will not be issued to students with unpaid class fees.
* No classes (including private lessons) or teachers are to be disturbed unless it is an emergency. Parents are not to approach teachers or students during class and if messages or food/drink/medication needs to be passed on to a student, it must be done through a LT Dance Studio staff member. All parents must wait in the waiting areas or outside of the studios until classes have been dismissed.
* We are unable to take responsibility for our students before or after their scheduled classes and it is the responsibility of the parent to ensure their child is picked up and dropped off on time. In the case of an emergency or unavoidable delay, please contact the studio immediately to inform us of the situation so we can keep your child calm and safe until they can be collected.
* Any questions or concerns must be addressed through reception – parents and students are not permitted to contact LT Dance Studio teachers via phone, in person or via email / social networking with studio issues unless it has been broached with LT Dance Studio Owner and Director Bonnie first. Personal meetings with Bonnie can be arranged by appointment if necessary.
* LT Dance Studio aligns with School District 79 with regards to closures due to unsafe weather. Classes that are cancelled due to unsafe weather or power outages are not guaranteed to be rescheduled. No refunds or credits will be issued.
* Make-up classes will not be available to students who miss their classes and no refunds will be given.
* Students who miss more than five classes over the course of the season may lose their performance privileges. Students who do not attend dress rehearsal will not perform in recital.
* LT Dance Studio reserves the right to decide the appropriate classes/level of dance most suitable for any dancer.
* Dancers can not register for a classes out of their age group. If you are unsure of what age group/ level you should register for, call us for a brief registration consultation.
* To keep the integrity of our classes, dancers can not register for a class out of their level/ability. (Instructors will be assessing classes for the month of September, dancers may be moved into other classes based on their level/ability vs general class level/ability.)
* Students must wear the appropriate uniform required for their classes as outlined in our studio handbooks.
* Cell phones and other mobile devices are not to be used or monitored by students during class time.
* In the rare case of a parent or student showing disrespect or defamation to any parent, staff member or student, a meeting will be called immediately and dismissal may be considered at the discretion of the director. Physical, mental, emotional or cyber bullying by parents, staff or students will not be tolerated and may result in dismissal from the studio.
* LT Dance Studio takes no responsibility for any stolen or misplaced property on the studio premises and we encourage our families to avoid bringing valuable items into the studio where possible.
* It is expected that students and parents will help to maintain a clean studio environment by properly disposing of any garbage or recycling that they produce. Juice, pop and other beverages are not permitted inside LT Dance Studio. Students may bring water if it is in a shatterproof container with a secure lid. Food with a strong scent or containing nuts should not be opened inside LT Dance Studio.
* LT Dance Studio management reserves the right to change teachers or timetabling when necessary at any time throughout the dance season.
* Choreography, costuming and studio policies remain the intellectual property of LT Dance Studio and may not be reproduced or sold or shared by any students, parents or staff without permission of the director.
OUTLINE OF FEES:
* Registration Fee $25 - Required one time (per-dancer, per-season) at the time of registration
* Costume Fee $70 - Required for each performance class (Charged December 1st)
* Recital Fee $45 - Required for each performing student (Charged May 1st)
* Class Fees: Our dance season runs for ten months from September to June. When registering for a class, you are registering for, and committing to, the full season. Our full-season class fees are a flat rate. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration or can be divided into ten even monthly payments. The number of classes each month may vary. If you choose to register for our monthly payment plan, your credit card will typically be charged on the 1st of each month. Extenuating circumstances such as studio closures and bank holidays may delay the transaction no later than the fifteenth of the month.
* Session Fees - Session Fees refers to all classes that run in a specified time range (Ex: eight-week Little Tots session). Session Fees are required to be paid in full at the time of registration.
* Competition Fees - Students who participate in festivals or competitions will be responsible to pay all associated fees. These fees can not be determined until we have registered for the competition.
1) Monthly payments can be made by credit card through Auto-Pay. You must register for Auto-Pay in the parent portal. Your credit card will remain on file and will typically be charged on the 1st of each month. Extenuating circumstances such as studio closures and bank holidays may delay the transaction no later than the fifteenth of the month.
2) Full-season payment can be made by etransfer only. Save five percent (5%) on class fees when paying for the full season at once. Not applicable if registering after October first. Contact us by phone or email if you wish to pay for the full season at once. This must be completed by LT Dance Studio administration.
10% Multi Class Discount is given to students taking more than two full-season classes (Per student). Discount does not apply to taxes, costume fees, registration fees or other.
LT Dance Studio requires one full month's formal written notice when withdrawing from classes (Ex: If notice is given on October 28th, and the student does not intend to participate in November classes, November fees will still be required). Notice will be considered received upon the competition of LT Dance Studio's exit survey.
NO REFUND POLICY:
LT Dance Studio does not issue refunds or credits of any kind.
Please be aware that LT Dance Studio is a small business and classes are confirmed to operate based on the number of students registered. When providing payment to LT Dance Studio you are willingly volunteering funds, knowing the financial commitment you have made. No refunds will be awarded for costumes/costume fees or merchandise. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I give permission for LT Dance Studio to use video footage and / or photographs of myself and my child/ward. This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to:
- printed materials (eg - brochures and newsletters)
- online and offline advertising and promotion
- videos and digital images such for use on Social Media.
By completing this online waiver, I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for myself and my child/ward's image, sound and likeness to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by LT Dance Studio for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com