I understand and agree that participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal, performance or studio event there is a possibility of physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any injury or accident, which may occur to me or my child/ward during any LT Dance Studio classes, rehearsals, performances, or activities. I also exempt, release, and indemnify LT Dance Studio, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my children, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in ay class or activities conducted by LT Dance Studio. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold LT Dance Studio, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artist, faculty members, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am signing this waiver for my children/ward, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights. Permission is granted to LT Dance Studio to use photographs or videos of students for all purposes.
Filming may be in progress.
By entering the property of LT Dance Studio, I understand that I may appear on camera, my image or voice may be used for advertising and/or trade purposes.
To ensure the smooth, safe operation of LT Dance Studio and an enjoyable experience by all, please review our Code of Conduct. As always we are open to feedback, so if any of the requirements outlined below are unclear or concerning, please give us a call to discuss further. Following a formal meeting, we do reserve the right to dismiss or take disciplinary action on any students or parents who breach our studio’s code of conduct.
* Families who do not comply with their payment obligations may be charged a late fee, and/or be excluded from performances. External debt collection may occur when fees remain overdue and this will be at the expense of the client.
* Costumes will not be issued to students with unpaid class fees.
* No classes (including private lessons) or teachers are to be disturbed unless it is an emergency. Parents are not to approach teachers or students during class and if messages or food/drink/medication needs to be passed on to a student, it must be done through a LT Dance Studio staff member. All parents must wait in the waiting areas or outside of the studios until classes have been dismissed.
* We are unable to take responsibility for our students before or after their scheduled classes and it is the responsibility of the parent to ensure their child is picked up and dropped off on time. In the case of an emergency or unavoidable delay, please contact the studio immediately to inform us of the situation so we can keep your child calm and safe until they can be collected.
* Any questions or concerns must be addressed through reception – parents and students are not permitted to contact LT Dance Studio teachers via phone, in person or via email / social networking with studio issues unless it has been broached with LT Dance Studio Owner and Director Bonnie first. Personal meetings with Bonnie can be arranged by appointment if necessary.
* LT Dance Studio aligns with School District 79 with regards to closures due to unsafe weather. Classes that are cancelled due to unsafe weather or power outages are not guaranteed to be rescheduled. No refunds or credits will be issued.
* Make-up classes will not be available to students who miss their classes and no refunds will be given.
* LT Dance Studio reserves the right to decide the appropriate classes/level of dance most suitable for any dancer.
* Dancers can not register for a classes out of their age group. If you are unsure of what age group/ level you should register for, call us for a brief registration consultation.
* To keep the integrity of our classes, dancers can not register for a class out of their level/ability. (Instructors will be assessing classes for the month of September, dancers may be moved into other classes based on their level/ability vs general class level/ability.)
* Students must wear the appropriate uniform required for their classes as outlined in our studio handbooks.
* Cell phones and other mobile devices are not to be used or monitored by students during class time.
* In the rare case of a parent or student showing disrespect or defamation to any parent, staff member or student, a meeting will be called immediately and dismissal may be considered at the discretion of the director. Physical, mental, emotional or cyber bullying by parents, staff or students will not be tolerated and may result in dismissal from the studio.
* LT Dance Studio takes no responsibility for any stolen or misplaced property on the studio premises and we encourage our families to avoid bringing valuable items into the studio where possible.
* It is expected that students and parents will help to maintain a clean studio environment by properly disposing of any garbage or recycling that they produce. Juice, pop and other beverages are not permitted inside LT Dance Studio. Students may bring water if it is in a shatterproof container with a secure lid. Food with a strong scent or containing nuts should not be opened inside LT Dance Studio.
* LT Dance Studio management reserves the right to change teachers or timetabling when necessary at any time throughout the dance season.
* Choreography, costuming and studio policies remain the intellectual property of LT Dance Studio and may not be reproduced or sold or shared by any students, parents or staff without permission of the director.
Should I register my dancer into a competitive class, I understand and agree to the following...
Good attendance is vital to the success and safety of our team and we rely on each and every one of our dancers and teachers to attend their scheduled classes and rehearsals on a regular basis.
Dance requires consistent ongoing training, and dancers who miss several classes due to illness, injury or any other reason will not be able to compete at the same level as those who have attended classes regularly.
I understand and recognize that I have a responsibility to myself as well as my teammates and teachers to regularly attend my scheduled classes.
I agree to attend all dance classes, rehearsals, competitions and performances associated with my competition class(es), be that virtually or in-person.
I understand that excess absences may result in my not being able to participate in an event or performance and that this decision will be made by the discretion of my teachers/choreographers and the Studio Owner.
Competition classes involve more time, effort and resources than our non-competitive classes. This includes, but is not limited to, competitions (venues, judges etc.), costumes, extra rehearsal time. Added fees are associated with these resources in order to give our dancers the best and safest experience possible.
I voluntarily agree, to assume responsibility for all payments and fees associated with competitions/festivals and preparations for such events, including but not limited to rehearsals, extra classes, costumes etc.
I understand and agree to pay all fees on time by the requested deadline.
I voluntarily agree, to proceed with payment in the event that an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, by the event organizers, by LT Dance Studio staff, an act of God (i.e. tornado, flooding, blizzard etc.) or National/International crisis etc.
As the Authorized Signatory of the listed attending dancer,
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the provincial health authorities still recommend practicing physical distancing.
I further acknowledge that LT Dance Studio has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that LT Dance Studio cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, event staff, theatre staff, volunteers, other performers, teachers, spectators, parents or members of the community and their families. I voluntarily seek services provided by LT Dance Studio and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending events.
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan and COVID-19 Policies and Procedures are available for your review in the parent portal, in our studio Golden Guide and posted at the physical studio. We have implemented our COVID-19 Safety Plan and will be applying our policies and procedures, but the risk remains that a COVID-19 outbreak could occur despite our best efforts. It is vital that no person who feels sick in any way visit any of our facilities and/or utilize any of our services.
We do not employ health professionals to physically conduct screening, so it is important that you self-screen prior to visiting our facilities. It is also vital that no person bring a child to any of our facilities if the child is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness. Again, you must conduct self-screening.
For our camps and other programs for children, we will not be strictly enforcing physical distancing amongst the children. We will be reducing the number of children in each program compared to our standard practices. We will emphasize hygiene and provide for hand-washing as children begin and end their days in our programs. However, it is vital that children be permitted to play and this includes games where they will be in close proximity (i.e. use of playground equipment).
Please do not allow your child to participate in any of our activities or programs if your child has:
experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days
been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days;
travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; or
been in close contact with anyone else who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
By signing this form, you understand and agree to the following:
I will screen my child and myself prior to attending the program and will report any illness or fever immediately to the Program Leader;
I understand that my child and myself may be screened for illness prior to being signed in for the program each day;
I understand that if my child is displaying symptoms of respiratory distress or illness, they will be asked not to participate;
I understand that if my child or myself have become ill within 14 days of visiting one of our facilities and/or while taking part in one of our programs, it is vital that I report this immediately to staff and seek appropriate medical attention by first calling 8-1-1. (We will share personal information for the purposes of contact tracing if the need arises);
I understand that any person who exhibits any aggression towards our staff or any other person in one of our facilities and/or programs will be asked to leave and not return; and
I agree to follow all guidelines set out in this form and understand that if I do not follow these guidelines I will be asked to leave and not return.
If you would like more information regarding the risks associated with COVID-19 for children, please review the following BC CDC publications:
COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings
COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for Child Care Settings
OUTLINE OF FEES:
* Registration Fee $25 - Required one time (per-dancer, per-season) at the time of registration
* Costume Fee $70 - Required for each performance class (Charged December 1st)
* Recital Fee $45 - Required for each performing student (Charged May 1st)
* Class Fees: Our regular dance season runs from September to June. When registering for a class, you are registering for, and committing to, the full season. Our full-season class fees are a flat rate. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration or can be divided into ten even monthly payments. The number of classes each month may vary. If you choose to register for our monthly payment plan, your credit card will typically be charged on the 1st of each month. Extenuating circumstances such as studio closures and bank holidays may delay the transaction no later than the fifteenth of the month. Tuition for one Petite full-season class is 500 +gst. Tuition for one Junior/Intermediate/Senior full-season class is $550 +gst.
* Session Fees - Session Fees apply to all classes that run in a specified time range (Ex: 8-week Little Tots Session). Tuition for one Little Tots class session is $75 + gst. Tuition for one Yoga for Dancers session is $100 + gst. Payments are required to be paid in full at the time of registration.
* Competition Fees - Students who participate in festivals or competitions will be responsible to pay all associated fees. These fees can not be determined until we have registered for the competition.
1) Monthly payments can be made by credit card through Auto-Pay. You must register for Auto-Pay in the parent portal. Your credit card will remain on file and will typically be charged on the 1st of each month. Extenuating circumstances such as studio closures and bank holidays may delay the transaction no later than the fifteenth of the month.
2) Full-season payment can be made by etransfer only. Save five percent (5%) on class fees when paying for the full season at once. Not applicable if registering after October first. Contact us by phone or email if you wish to pay for the full season at once. This must be completed by LT Dance Studio administration.
10% Multi Class Discount is given to students taking more than two full-season classes (Per student). Discount does not apply to taxes, costume fees, registration fees or other.
LT Dance Studio requires one full month's formal written notice when withdrawing from classes (Ex: If notice is given on October 28th, and the student does not intend to participate in November classes, November fees will still be required). Notice will be considered received upon the competition of LT Dance Studio's exit survey.
NO REFUND POLICY:
LT Dance Studio does not issue refunds or credits of any kind.
Please be aware that LT Dance Studio is a small business and classes are confirmed to operate based on the number of students registered. When providing payment to LT Dance Studio you are willingly volunteering funds, knowing the financial commitment you have made. No refunds will be awarded for costumes/costume fees or merchandise. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I understand that tuition fees are non-refundable for any reason including injury and without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, disease, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage, and should it make the event impossible or illegal to run on the proposed dates the event will be cancelled.
I give permission for LT Dance Studio to use video footage and / or photographs of myself and my child/ward. This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to:
- printed materials (eg - brochures and newsletters)
- online and offline advertising and promotion
- videos and digital images such for use on Social Media.
By completing this online waiver, I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for myself and my child/ward's image, sound and likeness to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by LT Dance Studio for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification.
I, the signatory understand that LT Dance Studio has ownership of materials and Permission to Publish, All digital media, videotape, sound or other audio-visual recordings of Registrants in any way or manner developed, produced or recorded by the Service Provider in connection with the provision of the Services (collectively, the “Materials”) will be the property of the Service Provider, its agents, successors, assigns and licensees for use in perpetuity. The use of the Materials will not be restricted in any manner and may be used for promotional purposes including but not limited to, print publishing, website publishing and/or radio/television advertisement without restriction or compensation. Registrants are deemed to have given their permission for the Service Provider and/or their affiliate service providers, permission for any photograph, or video taken of any dancer(s) to be used for promotional purposes without compensation, including, but not limited to: newspapers, brochures, ads, television, sales, videos, internet and social media including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, newsletter and any other media.
I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I am giving full permission for the registered participating student to participate in a virtual learning dance program offered by LT Dance Studio if that option is deemed necessary due to unforeseen circumstances by either the staff, an act of God (i.e. tornado, flooding, blizzard, etc.), or national/international crisis. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that I am taking on all risk associated with the participation in an activity taking place inside and outside of the brick and mortar establishment of LT Dance Studio. I understand that it is my responsibility to provide a safe, conducive, and (reasonably) open environment for each class that the above-named person(s) will participate in virtually. In consideration of myself, or the registered named person’s participation in the virtual dance program, I, for myself, my heirs and assigns, hereby release LT Dance Studio, the owner/director Bonnie Cuthbertson, her family, and/or employees from any and all future rights, claims, causes of action, civil or criminal claims, demands, costs, attorney fees, loss of service, expenses, compensation, third party actions, suits of law or equity (including suits for contribution and indemnity), of whatever nature, and all consequential damages on account of, or in any way associated with LT Dance Studio.
I also understand that by agreeing to these terms, there will be no refunds, pro-rations, or credits given for any reason; nor will an account be suspended until such time that virtual learning is deemed unnecessary.
By agreeing to these terms, I hereby affirm that I have read and fully understand the foregoing release and know the contacts thereof, and I sign the same as my free act. I acknowledge that signature by either parent or by one guardian hereby binds all parents and/or guardians of any minor participant.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com