We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over the age of 18 to register for an account
2020 Royal Cheerleaing
Participant Regulations, Financial Terms and Agreement:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS SO YOU CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.
1. ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY! The team’s success depends on the dedication of each participant. If you are
injured or ill with a non contagious illness you must attend practices dressed for practice. You will watch for
any changes to routines that affect you so you are not behind. Athletes with flu-like symptoms or illnesses
that could spread with exposure should not come to practice.
An athlete that is considered by the coaching staff as unable to make a full commitment will be removed
from the team for the remainder of the competitive season. The athlete will absorb all costs, and no refunds
will be given.
2. Any athlete missing more than 10% of practices may not be permitted to participate in the next
Medical certificates are strictly required for all unexcused absences. All other absences (school camps,
special events) must be written in the “Absentee” book on the reception desk and notify your coach. Hand
written notes will not be accepted in 2018.
3. Athletes must come prepared and be on-time for practices, competitions and events. Athletes are asked to
wait for their coach to commence practice before entering the training area. All students must first ask their
coach if in need of a drink or toilet break.
4. Uniformity is expected at all times. Cheerleaders must wear the club training uniform, as outlined to
training. This includes Royal All Stars Cheerleading Academy t-shirt, shorts or tights and cheerleading shoes.
Hair must be pulled back, away from their face and eyes.
5. At competitions, team uniform is required. This includes all assigned hair and makeup styles, full competition
uniform and bow, white ankle socks and club jacket/trackies.
Alteration to this regulated look will not be tolerated.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO JEWELLERY! No jewellery may be worn to practices, competitions or special events. This
includes ALL body piercings. Please leave jewellery at home – we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Taping of piercings, new or old will not be accepted in place of taking them out.
7. NO MOBILE PHONES are to be present on the cheerleading floor. Mobile phones must be left at home or in
a secure place and must not be accessed during trainings. We do not hold responsibility for lost or stolen
8. No food or beverages are to be consumed in the training area including chewing gum, candy, or sports
drinks. WATER will be allowed in a sports bottle ONLY.
9. Fast food of any kind is not to be consumed in the gym, unless previously approved by the coach for a team
bonding or special event.
10. Only cheer shoes will be allowed in the training area, no outside street shoes are allowed. Cheerleaders must
change in to their cheer shoes upon arrival of the gym only. All athletes need to be prepared to participate in
every class with proper attire, all strapping tape and braces if needed.
11. All injuries must be reported IMMEDIATELY to your coach, even if it is not cheer related, with full medical
certificate provided – please include the injury, how it occurred, action being taken to take care
of/rehabilitate the injury, an explanation of any altered training alibility and an estimated date of when
normal training behaviour can return. Hand written notes from parents will not be accepted; this must be
provided by a health care professional (e.g. doctor, physio, chiro etc.).
12. Abusive behaviour, including but not limited to bullying, on-line bullying, negative language directed at a
fellow athlete, coach, parent, official or competitor will not be tolerated.
Any involved parent or guardian will be asked to remove themselves from the gym or related event and
spoken to privately following. IF behaviour continues, coaches hold the right to remove athletes from their
13. Uniforms must NOT be worn at any parties, functions or events not in relation with the Royal All Stars
Cheerleading Academy and without prior written approval from the club.
14. Parents are NOT permitted in to the training area for any reason. There is a viewing area upstairs if you are
interested in watching, however please remain behind the closed curtain at all times.
15. Any and all issues must be taken up with Tenielle or Susan at the desk, or put into writing. Parents are not to
approach coaches during designated training times or at events, competitions or pre-organised events
regarding issues for any reason.
If you would like to speak to a coach directly, please arrange a time to do so with Tenielle at reception.
16. Full payment for uniform is due immediately upon time of order in order to receive our uniforms for the
competitive season- uniforms must be ordered as soon as the competitive season begins.
17. I/we understand that the athlete/s from our family, as well as all family members and related friends or
associates will be held to these club standards and policies.
18. Royal All Stars Cheerleading Academy does not allow training or competing with other All-Star Cheer clubs
under any circumstances. This includes private classes, clinics and open gyms. Failing to adhere to these
rules will result in immediate dismissal from the Royal All Stars Cheerleading Academy without refund. Note:
Exceptions can be made for gymnastic clubs, dance & scholastic programs.
Direct Debit Accounts:
1. All accounts will be moved to direct debit plans with EziDebit in 2018. The only alternative to this is full
upfront payment for the entire year prior to beginning classes and enrolment.
2. Length of Contract- An Ezidebit direct debit form is required to be completed at enrolment covering all
tuition costs for the year up to and including December 2018. Athletes enrolling mid-year will be
required to pay fees from the month they join onwards with a reduction for their joining month (ie -
enrolling 15 April will mean April’s payment will be 50% off the full monthly amount).
3. Cooling Off Period- Payment plans require monthly or weekly payments.
PLEASE NOTE: Class tuition is a contract formed upon submission of an EziDebit Direct Debit Form from
the office. The contract start date is the date of customer signature on that form. The contract expires
once the full amount owed for the year is paid. As part of our class tuition contract we allow a 20-day
cooling off period from the signing date for customers to choose to cancel their contract without
repercussions. After 20 days, customers have a contractual obligation to fulfil their contract, all costs
must be paid in full.
4. Failed Payments- Scheduled payments that fail to transact, or bounce will result in a temporary loss of
service to the athletes, they will be gently removed from classes until the payment is made. Failed
payments will incur an automatic Failed Payment fee by Ezidebit. If outstanding payments continue to
fail, the account will be passed onto a debt collector. All debt collector fees will be added on top of the
outstanding amount owed. In the event of serious injury or severe illness, debit payments may be
suspended for athletes who are incapable of attending training for a duration of between 3 - 6 weeks. To
suspend your payments, a Payment Suspension Form will need to be filled in and submitted to the office
to be approved along with a medical certificate outlining the reason for suspension including length of
time. Suspension requests cannot be backdated and can only be approved at the discretion of the Royal
All Stars Cheerleading Academy Management team.
1. The Royal All Stars Cheerleading Academy is not responsible for any refunds or reimbursements on term
payments for classes or uniform fees in the event of injury, sickness, dismissal, cancelled classes, non-attendance of
classes or discontinuation of a squad.
2. Competition fees are also strictly non refundable.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com