You must be over 18 to register for an account.
1. Students are required to be in class on time & in proper dance attire (please, refer to our dress code page for reference of appropriate dance attire). If a student is running late, you may call the front desk as a courtesy to let us know of the situation.
2. Proper warm up is key to a healthy and successful dance class. If a student is more than 7 minutes late for class, a student may be asked to sit out and take notes for their own safety.
3. If a class is full and your dancer has three consecutive absences, they will be dropped from that class to allow someone on the waitlist to take that spot (unless previously discussed with the studio owner).
4, Students leaving class early must inform their instructor and front desk prior to class starting.
-Absolutely no visitors allowed in waiting area
-Dancers cannot be dropped off more than 10 minutes before the class begins
-All dancers should arrive to the studio fully dressed for class to avoid restroom traffic
-There are hand sanitizers placed throughout the studio. Students should sanitize often
-Should there be another mandatory Stay at Home order, the remainder of class meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice
-Parents with questions, tardies, or absences should call/text the D2D number for assistance (714) 660-8385.
-Students displaying signs of illness such as cough, cold, fever, or vomit will be sent home immediately. As a reminder, students with these symptoms should stay at home.
-Temperatures will be checked at the front door before entering the dance studio
-Classes will be cut down to a minimum of 15 dancers. After the maximum amount of students is reached, students will be placed on the waitlist.
Destined to Dance Studio enforces a dress code in order to make sure our instructors are able to determine correct form & alignment without interference from attire & to inspire the right attitude in our dancers.
Hair should be pulled back into a bun for all ballet classes. In all other classes, hair should be secured out of the face and off the neck into a ponytail, buns or braids.
Girls: Any colored leotard & pink or black tights. Leather or canvas ballet slippers in pink only. Ballet skirts are accepted with instructor’s permission.
Boys: Black t-shirt and black leggings. Black ballet slippers only.
Jazz / Lyrical / Modern / Contemporary:
Form fitting black clothes such as leotards, crop tops, tank tops, biker/booty shorts, leggings, etc. Jazz shoes in either black or tan, dance paws, half soles, etc. Modern and Contemporary classes may ask the students to go barefoot depending on instructor preference.
Black form fitting clothes such as leotards, crop tops, tank tops, biker/booty shorts, leggings, etc. Black or tan tap shoes.
Loose, comfortable clothing & sneakers. No jeans pants or shorts are allowed. Must wear a D2D Shirt
Destined to Dance Studio does sell branded dress code appropriate apparel. If you need help finding items that fit dress code, local dancewear stores as well as Capezio and Discount Dance Supply are amazing stores and online retailers that you can fulfill all your dance apparel needs.
If you still need help, please feel free to see any of our instructors or our front desk staff who will happily point you in the right direction.
Lost & Stolen Belongings:
-Destined to Dance Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
-If we do stumble upon forgotten belongings, we will put it in a lost & found bin. Items in the lost & found bin that have not been spoken for by the end of each month will be donated to local charities and non-profit programs.
-Students and parents/guardians are responsible to notify the studio and any instructors of any medical conditions and/or injuries.
Destined to Dance Studio is not responsible for medical conditions or injuries (supervised or unsupervised).
-If a parent/guardian is not present & my child has a medical emergency, I consent to have a first responder assist my child.
-Students may be included in group/individual photos or videos for any of Destined to Dance Studio’s Social media accounts that includes, but is not limited to the following: website, Facebook, YouTube, & Instagram.
-Dancers, parents and their families may post on social media but we ask that it be in a positive representation of the studio.
-If choreography is posted, appropriate recognition is required. This includes, but is not limited to: Studio name, choreographer/teacher name, music title and artist, and name of dancers. Without proper recognition, posting choreography that is not yours is a copyright infringement.
-Any photos or videos taken may be used for advertising/promotional purposes.
-In the event of an emergency closure due to any reason, you will be notified via text/email and credited a make-up class for each class that is cancelled.
-Destined to Dance Studio reserves the right to cancel classes at our discretion.
1. Tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Tuition is due on the 5th of every month. We realize that we all have busy schedules and tend to be forgetful, after the 8th of the month. On the 9th of each month, your account will automatically be charged a late fee of $10. If your account has a balance by the 16th of each month, your student will be pulled from class until it is paid. If there is still an account balance by the last day of the month, you will forfeit your place in class and be placed on the waiting list until the balance is cleared and spaces are open.
3. There will be a non-refundable annual registration fee/re-enrollment fee at $50 per student due at the time of registration.
4. If you would like to withdraw from a class, Destined to Dance Studio requires a 30 day written notice.
5. If changes are made and your cost of tuition changes, any money owed is also due at the date of the change.
6. Classes are subject to cancellation if there are less than 4 students enrolled in the class. Families will be put back on a waitlist and when we get enough interest the class will open and be active.
7. Sibling Discounts are 10% off. This discount is only for siblings, not relatives. In the event that students are signed up as siblings and they are not, each account will be charged $50.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com