You must be over 18 to create an account.
I give permission for myself (if 18 years old or older) or for my dancer/s to participate in Celebrate! Dance Academy classes, activities, and performances. I do so at mine and my dancer/s own personal risk. I understand that while participating in a class, camp or performance, a photo including my dancer/s may be used for advertising including, but not limited to: newsletters, posters, social media, postcards, brochures, and the Celebrate! Dance Academy website. The names of the dancers will not be included.
FAMILY COMMITMENT LETTER
To our families
Please read and complete this Family Commitment Letter. Celebrate Dance Academy requires each family to complete this commitment form. It must include each student’s name, be signed, dated, and turned in to the Academy office.
Prior to each dance day, I will assess my children for COVID-19 symptoms based on the COVID-19 Health
1. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include: Fever (+100.0) • chills • sore throat • cough • headache • loss of taste or smell • shortness of breath • muscle pain • gastrointestinal (nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea).
2. I will not send my child to dance if I am aware that he or she has been exposed to someone who has a positive diagnosis for COVID-19.
3. I will also assess other contagious illness-related symptoms. I will commit to keeping my child home from all dance activities if these symptoms are present.
4. I will contact Celebrate Dance immediately by emailing Mary Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org if I am keeping my child home due to illness.
5. Should my child develop symptoms while at North Heights, I will ensure someone is available to pick up my child promptly if contacted by the school to do so.
6. If a member of my household has been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, I will notify Mary Smith email@example.com.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. North Heights has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you or your child will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, in-person participation could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I or my child may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation; and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with me or my child’s participation. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless North Heights Lutheran Church, its employees, agents, and representatives.
Dance Activities: I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or illness suffered or cause while participating in school activities and further agree to bear the costs of such injury or illness to myself or child. I further represent that I and my child have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with our safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume – and bear the costs of – all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
By clicking "accept" I agree to these terms for each student registering under my portal.
Please contact Mary Smith with any questions you may have.
God bless you and thank you for your patience and support. Please pray regularly for our students, teachers, staff, and families and be patient and gracious with one another in these incredibly challenging times.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com