I am over 18 years old and am either a parent/grandparent/guardian of a student, or a prospective adult student enrolling in Texas Youth Ballet Conservatory, LLC. My child has taken a free trial class and I have communicated with the staff at TYBC. I am signing my child up for the recommended skill level. I have read and checked the liability, photographic, and policy waivers.
In consideration of receiving permission to enter the Texas Youth Ballet, the undersigned acknowledges that dance includes some bodily risk. The undersigned hereby releases, discharges, and forever acquits Texas Youth Ballet and its respective agents, officers, directors, servants, and employees of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any illness, loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the undersigned and any participant in person at, in, or on the property of Texas Youth Ballet or a site away from Texas Youth Ballet at which a performance is held while either participating in or being present at a Texas Youth Ballet event. This includes, but is not limited to, those injuries and damages caused by negligence, whether it be active or passive, gross, wanton, or ordinary on the part of Texas Youth Ballet, its respective directors, officers, agents, servants and employees arising while participating in or being present at Texas Youth Ballet, and regardless of the negligence, gross negligence, responsibility, or fault of Texas Youth Ballet or its employees, owners, or agents, property owners and managers. This release shall be binding upon the assignees, suborders, distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators of the undersigned and may be pled by the school in any claim, demand, action or cause of action made by or on behalf of the undersigned. By execution of this release, the undersigned hereby acknowledges and expressly represents that
1) He (She) is duly aware of the risks inherent upon entering Texas Youth Ballet;
2) He (She) elects voluntarily to enter, participate or be present at Texas Youth Ballet;
3) He (She) is over 18 years of age and of sound mind; or that he (she) is younger than 18 years of age, he
(she) is represented by a parent or legal guardian who is over 18 years of age, and of sound mind who has read the foregoing release, understands it and signs it voluntarily.
I hereby grant to Virtual_Crayon, any media business or photographer engaged by Texas Youth Ballet, and Texas Youth Ballet, his/her heirs, legal representatives and assigns, those for whom the photographer is acting, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:
a) the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of my child (children) in the act of dancing or participating at Texas Youth Ballet, or at functions sponsored by Texas Youth Ballet, or any other function connected with Texas Youth Ballet. I give my permission for mine or my heirs and all people associated with me who may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, in video, photograph, picture, or ad, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, website, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
b) I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
c) I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
d) I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Virtual Crayon, any media business or photographer engaged by Texas Youth Ballet, and Texas Youth Ballet his/her heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
e) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name, and that I have the right to contract for my offspring as their legal guardian. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
At Texas Youth Ballet Conservatory, we value your privacy. We will not sell or give out your personal information, If you notice unusual behavior on your portal, contact us immediately. By enrolling a student at TYBC, you are accepting TYBC's right to communicate with you through email, phone or US mail, on matters involving your student, the school, TYBC, or it's affiliated dance company, Youth Ballet of Texas. Information will be sent, by email primarily, regarding classes or schedules, balances and other money matters, productions, fundraisers, volunteerism, and activities involving the dancers. If you opt out of these communications, we will not make special arrangements for you to receive information. It will become your responsibility to remain informed. Should you wish to take your information off of the portal, you may choose the "right to be forgotten" if you have no balance due to TYBC at the time. This will remove your name and private information from the portal within 48 hours.
1) Registration fees are non-refundable. When you pay your registration fees, you are indicating that you have taken, or do not require a free trial class.
2) All tuition payments made after the 1st of the month are late. After the 10th, you will be charged a $10 per student late fee. No exceptions.
3) Any student who has not paid tuition by the 15th of the month must observe the class instead of participate.
4) All students should wear street clothes over their ballet clothes when outside the building.
5) Chewing gum is not allowed. All students who are chewing gum must deposit their gum in the trash can closest to the entrance of the school.
5) Students who are habitually late to class will not progress through their levels.
6) Any student bullying or cyber-bullying another student will be asked to leave the school.
7) Any student or sibling of a student found defacing, stealing, hiding or intentionally disassembling TYBC or other attendees property will need to pay for the replacement or repair of said property. The student will not be allowed to attend class until reparations are made. If the damage is significant they will be asked to leave the school.
8) Students need to take their appearance seriously, making certain that they have clean leotards and tights, shoes that fit and function well, neat hair in a ballet bun or an appropriate style for dancing, and appropriate outer attire for when they leave the building.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com