Photograph Release: I agree to allow photographs of myself/ my child taken during class time, in the studio, or at an outside event to be used for Dance Academy XIV’s advertising or publication media purposes.
I have enrolled my child or myself in a program of physical activity offered by Dance Academy XIV. I hereby affirm that I am or my child is in good physical condition and does not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit participation in this dance program. I hereby release Dance Academy XIV, Amanda Chesnut-owner, her family, and her employers from any claims, demands, and causes of action arising from my or the above named person’s participation in any of the above stated programs, and I hereby release Dance Academy XIV, Amanda Chesnut-Owner, her family or employees, from any liability now or in the future concerning illness, soreness or injury however caused occurring before, during or after participation in any program offered at Dance Academy XIV at any time, while in the vicinity of the premises of the above stated business, or in any activity sponsored, represented, or organized by Dance Academy XIV for any reason. By signing, I hereby affirm that I have read and fully understand and agree with the above waiver.
I understand that I am responsible for all monthly or yearly tuition payments depending on payment schedule. If payment is not made by the 15th of each month, a $15 late fee will be added. These payments are non-refundable for any reason and neglect in payment of said tuition will result in termination of my child from dance programs at Dance Academy XIV.
Studio Policies: Please review and agree to our studio policies:
1. Parking lot- DO NOT EVER LET YOUR CHILD PLAY IN THE PARKING LOT.
2. Send your student(s) to the studio prepared for class- Have the student(s) dressed appropriately for the class they are attending.
3. Parents are only allowed to view classes on respective parent viewings.
4. Before and after class- Most classes start as a class ends. Please gather your child and be prepared to leave the building after class is over. Please be courteous to the class that comes after your class is over.
5. Communication- Please contact Miss Amanda by phone, email, or facebook with any concerns. Teachers have to teach classes and should not be contacted to deal with problems during class time.
6. All students and parents are to show respect for their instructors and each other. We have a "no drama" policy. This includes demeaning conversations, criticizing performances of others, negative attitudes, back talking, not listening, and any other behavior that divides the Dance Academy XIV family. Disciplinary action will be taken if ignored - 1. Verbal warning to student. 2. Verbal and written warning with student and parent. 3. Dismissal of student from class.