All participants and students must complete this form before participating in any classes or rehearsals at Rohr Studios. If the participant is under age 18, a parent or guardian must also agree to/sign this form.
Admission to class and/or rehearsal will not be granted if this form is not received prior to class and is not properly signed.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I recognize and understand the risks of physical injury inherent to dance, dance training, acro, and any physical activity, and I fully assume those risks. I hereby release Rohr Studios, its owners, affiliate dance studios, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers from all liability for injuries sustained or illnesses contracted while attending or participating in any dance classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rohr Studios, its owners, affiliate dance studios, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers for liabilities, costs and judgments arising from acts of omissions committed by me or my child which result in injury or damage to any person or property.
PROTECTION OF PROPERTY
I understand and agree that it is my sole responsibility to safeguard my personal property while attending or participating in any classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I hereby release Rohr Studios, its owners, affiliate dance studios, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers from all liability for loss or damage to my personal property while attending or participating in classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I also agree to abide by any rules, regulations and policies set forth by Rohr Studios.
In case of physical injury or medical emergency, I hereby authorize Rohr Studios to make necessary arrangements to transport myself or my child to a medical treatment facility as necessary. All such transportation and medical treatment will be at my sole cost and expense. In an extreme emergency, or if my child is under 18 years of age, I understand that Rohr Studios will attempt to notify the person(s) I have named below as my emergency contact(s) of my condition and how to reach me.
PHOTO/ VIDEO RELEASE
Rohr Studios reserves the right to use photographs, audio recordings and videos taken during classes, workshops, performances, or other affiliated events for the purposes of instruction, advertising and promoting Rohr Studios and its programs on any platform. Students, or parents of students who are minors, who do not wish to comply with this policy must notify Rohr Studios prior to participation in class.
RULES/ CONDUCT AGREEMENT
I agree that my students, myself and my guests will abide by all rules, policies and procedures set forth by Rohr Studios, its Faculty and the Studio Handbook.
COVID-19 ROHR CONSENT FORM
Rohr Studios will attempt to implement to the best of its ability, the procedures listed, for as long as it deems necessary. Rohr Studios reserves the right to update and change these policies as is needed. I agree to these procedures and agree to participate in the Parent/Student procedures.
- Should a Student have a temperature above 99.9* they will not come to the studio, and join classes through Band.
- Students will arrive 5-10 minutes early to wash their hands before each class. This must be done prior to the classes start time or they will be considered late to class.
- Students will use hand sanitizer throughout class as Teachers feel necessary.
- Teachers have the right to ask students to wear a mask while in the studio or class should they exhibit any signs of illness. This is up to the teacher's discretion.
- Barres will be disinfected regularly.
- High contact surfaces such as door handles, barres and restrooms will be disinfected regularly.
- Students are required to covid test if they or anyone in their household have shown any cold, flu or fever like symptoms within the past 5 days or have been exposed to Covid-19 - Students will join class through Band.
- If anyone in the household shows symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 and the dancer is not vaccinated, they should be quarantined for 5 days and wear a well fitting mask for 10 days.
- If anyone in the household shows symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 and the dancer is vaccinated, they do not need to quarantine but will wear a well fitting mask for 10 days adn test after 5 days.
- Dancers must have a mask with them and available to wear at all times while at the studio.
- Students must adhere to all policies, posted signs, and teacher instructions to participate in classes.
- I understand that this is in addition to, not in place of, previous Rohr Studios waivers. I knowingly and willingly consent to have my child participate in programs with Rohr Studios during the global COVID-19 pandemic. I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it and who does not with the current limits in virus testing.
- I understand that certain travel may increase risk of contracting and transmitting the COVID-19 virus.
- I will hold harmless and indemnify Rohr Studios, teachers, associates, employees, successors, assigns, legal representatives, organizers and sponsors, against any claims, and actions, in exchange for programs with Rohr Studios during this Covid-19 pandemic.
- Please be advised that there may be risks in being in the proximity of other people. We are taking many precautions to limit the spread of disease, yet there is still a possibility of transmission. I make this decision for my child of my own free will relying upon my knowledge and judgment of any possible transmission of COVID-19 during participation in programs. I understand that this action is my decision. Accordingly, this agreement is not an admission of any liability regarding Rohr Studios, teachers, associates, employees, successors, assigns, legal representatives, organizers and sponsors, against any claims, and actions. I have carefully read this release and understand its contents, and I am signing it of my own free act.
- This Covid-19 screening and consent to participate will be used each day programs are held. Please know that for future classes and programs this written consent form will be in effect, and your consent plus negative Covid-19 screening will be shown by sending your child to the program. If your child or someone in the home has any of the symptoms above, please do NOT send your child to class.
- If you send your child to the class, you are consenting to this form, and stating your child and any members of the home are negative for all of the Covid-19 symptoms.
ACHNOWLEDGEMENT OF WAIVER:
In signing this Release, I acknowledge and represent that I have fully informed myself of the content of the waiver and hold harmless agreement by reading it before I sign it, and I understand that I sign this document as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the written statement, have been made. I further state that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and am fully competent to sign this agreement; and that I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same. I further state that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude or restrict my or my child’s participation in this activity, and that I will pay any medical costs that may be attendant as a result of injury to me or my child.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com