I will obtain a copy of Starlight Studios Handbook for parents and students and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies therein.
I understand that Starlight Studios does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etc.
I understand that pictures/video taken can be used for advertisement purposes.
I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child's participation with Starlight Studios, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation.
- Our classes run in 22 week semesters. Tuition can be paid per semester (which includes a 20% discount) or in 5 monthly installments
- Our registration fee is $15 per student, with a cap at $30 per family, and is due annually. .
- Monthly installments are due by the end of the 1st week of each month and is paid through automatic charge to the credit card on file, unless paid for up front at the beginning of the semester. Tuition not received by the end of the 2nd week of the month will be considered late and a $10 late fee will be assessed.
- We will accept cash for tuition payment, if received before monthly credit card charges are run.
- Tuition does not include the registration fee, dancewear, instruments, books, shoes, costumes, recital tickets, extra private lessons, or special events.
- Withdrawing from classes before the end of the semester requires a 30 day written notice given to our front desk. If your written notice is received after the midpoint of the semester, all monthly installments are still due. If tuition was paid in full, the remaining balance will not be refunded but will credited to your account for future classes.
- Starlight Studios does NOT issue refunds on any tuition, costumes, tickets, merchandise, or other fees. No exchanges or refunds on used merchandise.