You must be over 18 to register for an account
I have received or will obtain a copy of Center Stage Dance Company policies and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies therein. I understand that Center Stage Dance Company does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etc. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with Center Stage Dance Company, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation.
The undersigned hereby declares that the terms of this waiver have been completely read and are fully understood and voluntarily accepted for the purpose of allowing me, my child and/or surrogate to either attend classes, participate in events or travel with Center Stage Dance Company or it’s agents and/or employees for the express purposes of precluding forever any future claims arising out of any possible accident suffered by the undersigned’s child, surrogate or nominee, as the case may be. This waiver is binding on my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators. This is a voluntary waiver and the undersigned is aware of the risks of attending and participating in social, athletic and all other events and here by assumes all risks. The risks include all those foreseen and unforeseen, known and unknown.
I understand the tuition is based on 10 equal installments, made payable monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
I allow Center Stage Dance Company to photograph and/or video my child to use on marketing materials or social media. I understand that no names (first or last) or other identifying information will be associated with the photographs.
NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS!
I agree that I have confirmed, updated, or re-entered my entire address, INCLUDING CITY, STATE, AND ZIP CODE!!
This is super important for mailings periodically.
I understand the tuition is based on 10 equal installments, made payable monthly (September-June), quarterly, or yearly. We do not charge more for months with 5 weeks, nor do we pro-rate for months less than 4. I am responsible for tuition through the year with a $10 late fee after the 10th of the month.
All inclusive tuition covers:
Monthly dance tuition (one class per week)
Your costume rental for our December Showcase
June Recital Fee
June Costume and tights (You keep costume)
Family max rate includes 4 costumes
Individual student max includes 4 costumes
* I understand that I am responsible for separate payments for any costumes beyond this coverage and will be charged in March.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT. In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Center Stage Dance Company's dance program and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (insert name of sports organization) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law
I understand the CSDC staff may ask to move my child to a more appropriate class to provide the best experience possible. The classes I choose for the season are not guaranteed.
CENTER STAGE DANCE CO GENERAL POLICIES
Our goal is to teach your child the art of dance and to have fun learning. In order to maintain a safe and structured studio, the following studio rules apply to everyone.
No street shoes are allowed on the studio floors.
All dancers must be in their dress code.
All dancers must have their hair back in the style appropriate for their class when they arrive.
Please label dance shoes and belongings.
No gum or staining juices are ever allowed in the building.
No food in the waiting room.
Only water is permitted in the studios.
CSDC is a nut-free facility.
No foul language, yelling, or disruptive behavior in or around the studio
All staff and instructors should be addressed as “Miss” or “Mister” and their first name.
Staff members must be present for anyone to enter a dance studio room.
Students may make up missed classes in a like-style class with prior approval (space permitting) through Spring Break.
I understand that my tickets to the performances in June and December are not included and will be my responsibility.