You must be over 18 to register for an account.
Rules and regulations:
1. Dancers are expected to treat the studio space, the other dancers, the instructor and themselves with respect during the course of the program. Dancers that are demonstrating disrespectful behaviors may be asked to withdraw from the program.
2. Dancers are expected to come to class prepared and ready to learn. This includes dressing appropriately (bodysuit, shorts, and tights). Please contact the studio for a list of acceptable class attires.
3. No refunds will be issued after the start of classes unless the program is canceled by LYD for unforeseen circumstances.
For a complete list of rules, regulations, expectations, and policies, please see our Parent/Student Handbook saved on the Parent Portal.
I have read through the rules and regulations and understand them fully. I agree to adhere to the rules of the dance studio. As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Love Your Dance, its owners, and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of the Love Your Dance Studio, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
Love Your Dance strives to be an inclusive studio that expects all of its dancers and those that visit the studio to demonstrate respect for all Faculty Members, Teammates, Studio Spaces, and Selves.
Dancers and their guardians are required to sign a code of conduct agreement form at the start of each season.
Dancers and their guests that do not adhere to the code of conduct agreement may be removed from the studio and withdrawn from their programs.
When a dance family member purchases or hires a product or service with Love Your Dance, the information we may collect from the client includes their name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, medical information and perhaps a credit card or bank details. It may also include details of the products and services we provide to as well as the status of their enrolment. We only collect information directly from our students or their parent/guardians primarily for the purpose of providing services and products to them, and to administer and manage invoicing and debt collection.
We may occasionally use dancer information to promote and market to the dancer with information that we consider may be of interest to the dancer unless they contact us and tell us not to do so.
We will never sell or pass on any personal information to third parties unless required by government authorities or in the event of debt recovery. Any information passed on will be done so with appropriate privacy and confidentiality protection.
Information is stored securely in paper or electronic form and is accessible only by authorized personnel.
Love Your Dance’s Social Media Policy refers to all social networking sites, video/photo sharing sites, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, podcasts, forums, instant messaging and geospatial tagging (for example, Facebook check-ins). Please see below for our regulations regarding Social Media and feel free to contact our office staff if you have any questions.
- Please remember that your anonymity on Social Media is never guaranteed and to exercise particular caution when posts, images or videos identify children in your care.
- Remain mindful that your behavior on Social Media remains in keeping with Love Your Dance’s code of conduct as outlined in your code of conduct agreement.
- Any comments or posts perceived to be obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or hateful towards Love Your Dance staff, students or families may subject the owner to disciplinary or legal action.
- Should you wish to engage on Social Media while identifying as a studio volunteer or employee, you may only do so with integrity, respect, and adhere to privacy and confidentiality policy.
- Any content revealing or referring to sensitive studio information is not allowed to be shared online.
- Intellectual property laws (for example, costume design and choreography) must be observed by all studio patrons when posting online.
- While affiliated with our studio, (for example, images of your child in Love Your Dance uniform) we will not tolerate any posts that are racial, sexually, physically or religiously offensive.
- All matters pertaining directly to the studio - whether it be fees, scheduling, placements or performance opportunities - may not be communicated via Social Media. We have an open door policy and encourage all communication, complaints, and feedback to be communicated to the principal directly.
- We discourage parents/students and teachers from becoming ‘friends’ or ‘followers’ on Social Media unless there is an existing relationship. We consider all studio members to be family and as such feel the obligation to respect and monitor personal boundaries.
- Families found to be engaging in ‘hidden’ or ‘private’ groups formed for the specific purpose of discussing studio matters will be encouraged to join our closed Facebook group for public discussion and warned against discussing Studio matters in their private online groups.
- Photos or Videos taken from performances or rehearsals may NOT be posted online.
- You may not post photographs/videos that feature Love Your Dance dancers other than your own online without the proven consent of their parent/guardian.
- Identifying information of any featured minors - including names, ages or location must be removed when posting on Social Media.
LYD and its representatives will communicate studio business with dance families either in person, social media, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by phone.
For convenience, LYD’s primary means of communication is via email. Dance families will receive regular newsletters and important information via email.
In order for us to communicate with you through email, we require your consent according to new marketing laws.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com