We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
2020-2021 Policies & Procedures Contract
VIRUS PREVENTION CONTRACT
1. While in the garden area or in the studio I will stay six feet away from all non-family members at all times.
2. I will arrive five minutes early so a staff member can take my temperature outside.
3. I will use hand sanitizer or wash my hands if, and as soon as, I am permitted to enter the studio.
4. I will wear a clean face mask or clean cloth covering while waiting outside and while in the FREED studio. (We will go month by month on this guidance.)
5. If I start to cough or sneeze during class I will check myself out of class. (Minors will wait near the door until a parent arrives for pick up.)
6. I will not bring anyone into the FREED building with me. (Only staff and students are allowed in the building during an active pandemic.)
7. I will not attend classes for a minimum of two weeks if I have been with a COVID-19 positive person, if I have been on a cruise, if I have been in a High risk area or if I have been out of the country.
8. I will not attend classes if I have contracted COVID-19. I will return when a doctor has given me permission to attend classes.
9. I will not attend classes at FREED if I have a diminished sense of taste or smell, if I have had a fever within the last 48 hours, if I have a sore throat, if I have a cough, if I am sneezing or if I have labored breathing.
1. GENERAL ENROLLMENT: I will complete all needed information including, parent, student and student health information. Then, I will choose the classes I will pay for by clicking next to them under the classes tab at the following link.
2. ENROLLMENT FEE: I agreed to pay the $20 family enrollment fee if my child is taking one or more 2020-2021 FREED Production Season classes. (This annual fee covers the cost of our software, iPhone and Android mobile apps, and enrollment staffing for my entire family.)
3. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE: If I am attending a production season class I agree to pay the $100 annual membership fee in order for my child to be fully enrolled in any student production season. This fee covers office supplies, music, new costumes, props, technical services, and staging.
4. COSTUME RENTAL FEE: I agree to pay a $30 costume rental fee for each class I take which covers 2 showcases. Fees help us cover manpower and supplies for pulling, alterations, washing or dry cleaning and restocking. (The Company Ballet Class rents 4 costumes and pays a total of $60 in production season rentals for that class.)
5. MONTHLY TUITION: I will pay tuition on or before the first day of each month it is due. If my payment is late I will pay it along with my accruing $2 late fees.
6. REFUND POLICY: I am aware I will not receive a refund for any classes I have taken nor will I receive a refund for a month I have committed to. If I wish to quit a class I will withdraw online and will not be charged the following month and will not be permitted to enroll in the same class until the following season. Annual Membership fees will not be refunded after thirty days from my enrollment date because when I pay this fee I am committing to the rest of the performing arts season and those monies are used from August through May.
7. UNIFORMS: I understand there is a required uniform for each class the student takes. I will purchase, at my own expense, said uniform before the student attends the first production season class. Students MUST purchase all specified class items on the list posted on our web site and in the Dance Depot store binder or online at Discount Dance Supply. Use the code #79654 to take advantage of our Discount Dance Supply discount. I understand dress code variations are not permissible. All dancers must be in uniform for every class unless the artistic director announces special events including other specified choices. Female dancers must wear a neat, secure bun to all classes. I will leave valuables and jewelry at home; The FREED Performing Arts, Inc. company and the FREED staff will not be held responsible if this rule is broken. Small post earrings are the only acceptable jewelry items I may wear. I understand makeup on minors is strongly discouraged for weekly classes.
8. BEHAVIOR: I am fully aware FREED Performing Arts, Inc. is a nonprofit, faith-based company training student performers to bring glory to Jesus Christ. Each student of my family agrees to behave in a respectful and wholesome manner. I understand anyone who continues to display ungodly behavior, talk excessively during classes and/or do not respect the FREED policies or staff are not contributing to the vision of this company and will be dismissed from the program without refund upon the third offense. In a case where the poor behavior is extreme as deemed by the FREED board members the student may be dismissed after only one offense. I am aware that defacing property, misusing equipment, cartwheels through crowds, running in the hallway, standing on the brick wall and the like are considered unprofessional and unsafe behaviors and will not be tolerated. To maintain the professional work environment for parents, grandparents, family members, guests and the FREED staff, all siblings of FREED students that happen to be in designated waiting areas must be quiet, respectful and seated with a parent or guardian.
9. CLASS AND PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE: I agree to follow the FREED company calendar and will watch for emails to obtain information and updates about rehearsals, photo shoots, shows, events, parties, parent observation days and days off. I will follow local news reports for details during severe weather conditions AND other emergencies. I am aware FREED Performing Arts, Inc. will cancel classes for student, parent and staff safety during treacherous weather conditions in Ormond Beach. We do not offer classes during show weeks unless an instructor calls a special rehearsal.
10. PHOTO RELEASE: I release FREED Performing Arts, Inc. to use my and/or my child’s videos, photos, voice, likeness and talent for FREED or FREED designated promotional purposes and to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I understand that any student (or parent) unwilling or unable to sign this release will be unable to join and participate in our programs. Class work and performances are subject to public viewing, recording and/or future promotions.
11. GUM, FOOD & DRINKS: I will not chew gum or eat food in any of the studio rooms or in the FREED Student Center. I will eat outside or in the FREED Welcome Center and will wipe up my area and sweep the floor if I spill any food or drink on them.
12. VOLUNTEER HOURS: My family member or I will volunteer a minimum of ten hours during the performing arts season. I may choose the option of paying $100 for FREED to hire someone to do my hours when my work or family schedule does not allow me the freedom to participate in our volunteer program.
13. STUDENT SAFETY PICK UP INFORMATION: I understand any parent/legal guardian of the student is responsible to stay in the waiting area if the person has a child in the program under the age of 6 or with any child with a medical need in the program otherwise I will arrive to pick up my child or have a safe and responsible person assigned to do so before the class ending time. If I have an elementary aged child, he/she does not have permission to leave the FREED building until said child sees me or the person I designate for pickup to insure his/her safety. I will pick up my children ages 12 and under at the garden walkway so I can keep them safe from traffic and strangers. I will pick up my child on time.
14. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE: In an emergency requiring medical attention, for which I shall pay and not hold FREED Performing Arts, Inc. or Tomoka Christian Church responsible, I authorize the representatives of FREED Performing Arts, Inc. and/or Tomoka Christian Church to take me (or my child) to the nearest hospital. I also authorize minor first aid as needed for me (or my child). I will fill out the medical information needed under my child/children's account/accounts to speed up my child's care and avoid dangerous situations in case of an emergency.
15. AUDITION PRIVILEGES: My child may audition for lead and supporting acting parts in FREED performances ONLY if the student is enrolled in acting class and his/her account is paid up-to-date. Singers and actors who miss rehearsals may be cut from the lead parts in our shows to keep us professional and fair to the committed students. If a student is out sick he/she must show a strong commitment to rehearsing at home. If my child takes 5 or more classes I agree to provide him/her with a dresser during dress rehearsals and shows to avoid holding up the show due to quick changes.
16. DROPPED FROM CLASSES If my/my child's tuition is 30 or more days late I/my child will be dropped from all classes until tuition is caught up.
17. NEW SEASON PRIVILEGES: Students may sign up for new seasons only if the said student has a paid up-to-date account.
16. MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENT: My enrollment into any FREED classes signifies I am and/or my child, and/or a child under my legal guardianship is enrolling into FREED Performing Arts, Inc. and I am in full agreement with all policies and procedures of this contract.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com