We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Kick It Up Kidz, LLC
Release and Waiver Liability and Indemnity Agreement
If you cannot read, or need to have the document interpreted for you,
please have someone do so prior to your execution of the following provisions.
Kick It Up Kidz, LLC
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, and all divisions thereof of any and all liability and responsibility for injuries, sickness, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and/or instruction of camps, intensives, private instruction, choreography or any activity I may participate.
I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, and/or their directors, officers, managers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;
I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this waiver, release and registration form from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
In addition, I acknowledge that Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, may use pictures and/or video in promotional or marketing material that may feature or show myself or my child. I will not receive any compensation for usage of any photos or footage.
Best practices are used and followed from local health departments and authorities along with industry leaders Youth Protection Advocates in Dance and More Than Just Great Dancing. Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, follows a hierarchy of measures beginning with keeping people at home if they are ill, hand sanitizing and washing, amplified cleaning and circular and facility adaptations to minimize contact and mingling when possible. In the event that a class or event is unable to be held, all classes will continue online through an online learning platform until in person classes can continue.
The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
Kick It Up Registration Policy: By completing registration you confirm that you have read and agreed to these policies.
1. Kick It Up offers two ways to pay - either automatic bill payment on the first of the month or payment without automatic bill payment. If choosing not to do automatic bill payment, there will be a $10 fee assessed monthly to your account.
2. Should payment not be received by the 5th of the month for any reason, a $10 late fee will be assigned.
3. Adding or Dropping classes is done through this portal account under 'manage student'. To stop billing for the next month, drops must be done by the 20th of the month.
4. Kick It Up bases its billing on a 4 week calendar month. Should there be 5 weeks in a month, students will not be charged an additional fee. Should there be 3 weeks due to holidays, students will not be charged less.
5. Registration fees of $35 per family are charged annually based on your enrollment month.
6. All classes are offered in person or through Zoom. Should your child miss class, they are welcome to take a makeup via a Zoom class (available for 48 hours to download from your portal account) or at another in person class should space be available. Makeups must be scheduled in advance and used within 1 months. Dancers must be currently enrolled to use makeup classes.
7. Please label items that are brought to the studio (ie tap shoes, sweaters, etc). Kick It Up is not responsible for items left at the studio.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com