Kick It Up Kidz, LLC
Release and Waiver Liability and Indemnity Agreement
If you cannot read, or need to have the document interpreted for you,
please have someone do so prior to your execution of the following provisions.
Kick It Up Kidz, LLC
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, and all divisions thereof of any and all liability and responsibility for injuries, sickness, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and/or instruction of camps, intensives, private instruction, choreography or any activity I may participate.
I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, and/or their directors, officers, managers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;
I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this waiver, release and registration form from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
In addition, I acknowledge that Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, may use pictures and/or video in promotional or marketing material that may feature or show myself or my child. I will not receive any compensation for usage of any photos or footage.
Best practices are used and followed from local health departments and authorities along with industry leaders Youth Protection Advocates in Dance and More Than Just Great Dancing. Kick It Up Kidz, LLC, follows a hierarchy of measures beginning with keeping people at home if they are ill, hand sanitizing and washing, amplified cleaning and circular and facility adaptations to minimize contact and mingling when possible. In the event that a class or event is unable to be held, all classes will continue online through an online learning platform until in person classes can continue.
The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
1. Class payments are processed on the first of each month via auto bill payment
2, Dropping a class must be done prior to the twentieth of each month. Dropped classes received after this point will still require payment for the upcoming month but will be dropped for the month following that.
3.Payments received after the seventh of the month will incur a $25 late fee
4. Payments not received by the twentieth of the month will result in a class drop
5, Charter school payments are accepted from numerous schools. PO’s should be processed prior to starting classes. Charter school students will have all late fees removed from their accounts as PO’s process in arrear.
6. A annual membership fee is due for all regular weekly class students and is due upon enrollment. Membership fees will be invoiced on April 5 and processed for billing on May 5.
7. June will be billed at half rate due to the spring dance recital for all dance and fitness students. Dance students participating in the dance recital must stay enrolled as a paying student through the recital date. All dance classes for the season will cease upon the date of the recital.
8.Paid fees for any type of class, workshop, event, camp and the like cannot be transferred to another student or friend; refunds for weekly classes are not available. Refunds for workshops, events and/or camps are based per event.
9. The Kick It Up Handbook has been downloaded and can be referenced for deeper understanding of policies and information.
10. Makeup classes are available for missed classes. Classes must be reported in advance on DSP and makeups can be scheduled via email. Basic members have 30 days to makeup; premium members have 90 days to makeup from the date of the missed class. Makeups can only be scheduled if a student is currently enrolled. Makeups cannot be transferred to friends and family members. Makeups must be completed with the same season of the missed class.
11. Appropriate class attire is required for each class and each class style
12. Dancers are expected to be in class prepared and on time. Dancers arriving late and missing warm up and stretch may be asked to schedule a makeup for their safety.
13. Kick It Up has been informed of any medical conditions of any student.
14. Kick It Up is not responsible for items brought into the studio or at events or recitals.
15. Dance Studio Pro - DSP - is the portal that is used for all communication. An app is available for download or bookmark this page for future reference.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com