We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account
Dance education and personal training requires 'hands-on' instruction, as well as verbal instruction. The Studio Centre, instructor(s) will regularly correct by touching students' arms, legs, feet, hips, back, and head to move them into the correct position(s). Professional dance training entails other forms of physical contact with other students and instructor. Inform instructor as to what is acceptable and discuss any physical or mental issues with them.
My child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian, I am aware of the health and physical condition, and having knowledge that my training requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the classes and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation. Having such knowledge, I hereby release The Studio Centre, Tyler Stickel, and his representatives, agents, and successors, and landlords from liability for accidental injury or illness which I may incur as a result of participating in the said physical activity.
1. In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against The Studio Centre, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the classes, however caused.
2. I further hereby release my child/myself/the minor child for whom I am a legal guardian remiss and forever discharge The Studio Centre, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes whether or not caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of The Studio Centre.
3. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of The Studio Centre.
4. I hereby agree that if The Studio Centre, is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me The Studio Centre is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges .
5. In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have The Studio Centre may terminate this Agreement upon ten days' written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure.
6. Failure to attend the classes does not relieve my child/myself/the minor
child for whom I am a legal guardian of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program or phase in which I am currently enrolled.
7. I confirm that the provisions in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior communications, proposals, representations and agreements, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
9. I acknowledge receiving a copy of this Agreement.
10. I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of nineteen years (unless otherwise indicated below) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns I have against The Studio Centre.
I give permission to allow The Studio Centre to post any photos, from class, to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. All photos will be for advertising The Studio Centre and its classes. Students will not be identified.
You must give notice of cancellation by a method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including electronic mail, facsimile or personal delivery, voicemail, text, online portal. It doesn't matter if the seller receives the notice within the required period as long as you sent it within the required period.
I hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said program.
I agree to disclose any physical limitations, disabilities, ailments, or impairments which may affect my ability to participate in said class.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com