We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
1. Enrolling in a dance class is an 8 month commitment.
2. Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month and are considered delinquent if not paid by the 10th of each month.
3. Tuition payments and all remaining fees (costume fee, performance fee, etc.) must be current in order for student to participate in any Dancer’s Pointe performance or scheduled activity.
4. If student needs to withdraw from classes, I am responsible for tuition (and additional fees) in full until such time as a withdrawal notice is submitted to the office; not attending classes does not constitute withdrawing. I understand that tuition and fees will continue to accrue until I withdraw the student with a withdrawal notice (please refer to the withdrawal policy in the handbook).
5. I agree to pay Performance/Costume Fees for all Dancer’s Pointe performances and understand that costume fees cannot be refunded after sizes have been taken and costumes are ordered even if the student withdraws from the school. If the office is not notified with a written notice costumes will be ordered for each student who is enrolled in a class. All ballet students participate in the Nutcracker and all students participate in the year end recital. Performance fees are charged and costumes are ordered for both performances.
6. I agree to notify the school office, in writing, by Sept. 1, if my child is NOT participating in the Nutcracker and by Feb. 1 if my child is NOT participating in the year-end program. If notice is not received costume(s) must be purchased by the dance family even if the student does not dance in the show. I understand that I can pick up the costume after June 1st.
7. I understand that Dancer’s Pointe reserves the right to cancel any class that does not have a sufficient number of students enrolled to support the class.
8. I agree that my child and/or I will adhere to all the rules and requirements stated, including hair and dress code, in the Handbook.
9. I consent to and authorize the reproduction, publication, and/any other use by Dancer's Pointe and grant permission to the rights of my/my child's image.
10. This Registration Agreement constitutes as a contract between myself and Dancer’s Pointe.
11. By signing below, I do hereby release Dancer’s Pointe and their agents or representatives of liability for my child (or myself) of any injury to my child (or myself) in class, while on the studio premise, or while participating in Dancer’s Pointe sponsored performances or functions. I understand that in the event medical intervention is needed, every attempt will be made to contact the person(s) listed on the student’s registration form. In the event next of kin cannot be contacted for the health and well being of my child (or myself), I hereby authorize the Administrator, Director, or Teacher of Dancer’s Pointe to authorize whatever medical treatment that might be necessary in an emergency situation. I understand that I and my medical insurance carrier are financially responsible for any medical treatment extended to my child (or myself), and that Dancer’s Pointe and it agents or representatives cannot be held accountable or liable for such medical treatment.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com