1. Enrolling in a dance class is an 9 month commitment.
2. Tuition payments are due on the 15th of each month and are considered delinquent if not paid by the 20th of each month.
3. Tuition payments and all remaining fees (costume fee, performance fee, etc.) must be current in order for student to participate in any Dancer’s Pointe performance or scheduled activity.
4. If student needs to withdraw from classes, I am responsible for tuition (and additional fees) in full until such time as a withdrawal notice is submitted to the office; not attending classes does not constitute withdrawing. I understand that tuition and fees will continue to accrue until I withdraw the student with a withdrawal notice (please refer to the withdrawal policy in the handbook).
5. I agree to pay Performance/Costume Fees for all Dancer’s Pointe performances and understand that costume fees cannot be refunded after sizes have been taken and costumes are ordered even if the student withdraws from the school. If the office is not notified with a written notice costumes will be ordered for each student who is enrolled in a class. All ballet students participate in the Nutcracker and all students participate in the year end recital. Performance fees are charged and costumes are ordered for both performances.
6. I agree to notify the school office, in writing, by Sept. 1, if my child is NOT participating in the Nutcracker and by Feb. 1 if my child is NOT participating in the year-end program. If notice is not received costume(s) must be purchased by the dance family even if the student does not dance in the show. I understand that I can pick up the costume after June 1st.
7. I understand that Dancer’s Pointe reserves the right to cancel any class that does not have a sufficient number of students enrolled to support the class.
8. I agree that my child and/or I will adhere to all the rules and requirements stated, including hair and dress code, in the Handbook.
9. I consent to and authorize the reproduction, publication, and/any other use by Dancer's Pointe and grant permission to the rights of my/my child's image.
10. This Registration Agreement constitutes as a contract between myself and Dancer’s Pointe.
11. By signing below, I do hereby release Dancer’s Pointe and their agents or representatives of liability for my child (or myself) of any injury to my child (or myself) in class, while on the studio premise, or while participating in Dancer’s Pointe sponsored performances or functions. I understand that in the event medical intervention is needed, every attempt will be made to contact the person(s) listed on the student’s registration form. In the event next of kin cannot be contacted for the health and well being of my child (or myself), I hereby authorize the Administrator, Director, or Teacher of Dancer’s Pointe to authorize whatever medical treatment that might be necessary in an emergency situation. I understand that I and my medical insurance carrier are financially responsible for any medical treatment extended to my child (or myself), and that Dancer’s Pointe and it agents or representatives cannot be held accountable or liable for such medical treatment.
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver for Clients
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance and our local health department.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
I agree to the following:
• I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
• I understand that Dancer’s Pointe cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Our business is following enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
I agree to each statement above and release Dancer’s Pointe from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com