We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
I agree to adhere to all studio policies and rules of Premiere Dance Project LLC. In consideration of enrollment in these classes, I hereby waive release and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, death and property damage, which may occur to me, my child(ren), family members, estate, heirs(s) or assigns (collectively "My Family"), as a result of participating in the course, practicing or performing instruction, and using the dance studio, any adjacent area, and any property owned or rented by Premiere Dance Project, including all risk connected therewith, whether foreseen or unforeseen (dance and/or acro activities). I understand that serious accidents and injuries can occur during these activities and I agree to indemnify Premiere Dance Project against loss from any and all further claims, demands, and actions at law or in equity that may hereafter be brought by any member of My Family or anyone on his or her behalf for the purpose of enforcing a claim for damages on account of any injury or damage sustained during any activities.
ENROLLMENTS / CANCELLATIONS:
September 30th is the last day to drop or add any classes. If a student chooses to withdraw their entire registration after September 30th, 25% of the remaining yearly balance will be due at the end of the current month. If this fee is not paid in full, monthly tuition will continue to be billed as normal. Please remember dancing at Premiere is a 10 month commitment from September to June. Premiere Dance Project must be notified via writing if any classes need to be added/dropped or a student wishes to withdraw completely.
TUITION AND FEES:
I agree that if I enroll in seasonal classes at Premiere Dance Project (excludes summer classes), I will adhere to all tuition and fee policies outlined below:
- Registration Fee: Upon registration a fee of $28 per dancer or $50 per family is due. These fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition: Monthly tuition is automatically withdrawn from your account on the 1st of every month. Please submit a direct payment form before the beginning of fall classes. If you choose to pay semesterly or yearly, this must be done via check. Tuition will not be reimbursed once it is paid for the month. Tuition is calculated yearly and divided into 10 equal payments. Individual dancer tuition caps at $335 / month and family tuition caps at $590 / month. Declined transactions will result in a penalty fee of $35.
- Costume Payment: Every recital costume is $85. The payment for the first recital costume is due on October 1st. The payment for your second and third recital costumes (if applicable) will be due February 1st. On March 1st, the payment for any remaining recital costumes (if applicable) will be due. Costume payments are non-refundable.
- Recital Fee: On February 1st, a non-refundable recital fee of $95 per dancer or $180 per family is due.
I certify that the student seeking enrollment has recently undergone a medical examination and has been declared physically fit and able to participate in dance or acro activities by a licensed physician.
I give permission to the staff of Premiere Dance Project to publish photos and/or videos in which my child appears for the purpose of education, promotion, or publication.
- Premiere reserves the right to convert to virtual classes, with no price change, at any point in the season if required by the state or federal law.
-If classes are transferred to an online model for more than 4 weeks, all families will have the option to freeze their account until classes are able to resume in the studio again. When classes can resume, all accounts will resume as well.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 (this "agreement")
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Coronavirus is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend physical distancing and have, in many places, prohibited the assembly of large groups (usually of 10 or more). You acknowledge that Premiere Dance Project has put in place certain "coronavirus rules", and taken certain preventative measures, to reduce the spread of coronavirus within the facility; however, Premiere Dance Project cannot guarantee that you, your child(ren), or your family will not be exposed to or become infected with coronavirus. You understand that by accessing the studio, you may be putting you, your child(ren), or your family at increased risk for contracting coronavirus. You further acknowledge that individuals with health conditions such as heart disease, cancer, or diabetes may be more likely to suffer more sever symptoms as a result of contracting the coronavirus.
By consenting online, you (referred to below as "I") understand, acknowledge and agree to the following statements:
-I assume the risk that I, my child(ren), or my family may be exposed to or become infected with coronavirus and the such exposure and/or infection may result in personal injury; illness, causing mild symptoms such as fever or body aches, or more severe complications, such as pneumonia or organ failure, permanent disability or death.
- I understand that the risk of exposure to or infection with coronavirus may result from the acts, omissions, or negligence of myself or others, including but not limited to, the employees, owners, and other members of Premiere Dance Project.
- I, as a parent, have informed and educated my child(ren) of all social distancing guidelines that he/she is expected to follow while in participation at Premiere Dance Project.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself, my child(ren), or my family (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, or death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expense (including medical bills, attorneys' fees and court costs), or any kind, that I, my child(ren) or my family may experience or incur in connection with my access to the studio or participation in the services provided by Premiere Dance Project (collectively "Claims"); and
-I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge and hold harmless Premiere Dance Project, it's owners and it's employees (collectively "Releasees"), of and from all Claims including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or related to my access to the studio or participation in the services provided by Premiere Dance Project, whether arising out of the negligent or grossly negligent acts or omissions of any Releasee or otherwise, and whether any coronavirus infection or exposure occurs before, during or after access to the studio or participation in any of the services provided by Premiere Dance Project.
-I understand that by signing this release, I am waiving any and all Claims, including those Claims that may be unknown to me, or which I do not suspect to exist at this time.
A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
-I understand and agree that this Agreement shall be in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other assumption of risk provision or releases of liability as may be found in my membership agreement, and that such assumption of risk and releases of liability provision remain fully intact.
-If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then this Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision, and the rest of the Agreement, valid and enforceable. If a court or arbiter declines to amend this Agreement as provided herein, the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions, which shall be enforced as if the offending provision had not been included in this Agreement. Releasees are third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement and shall have the right to enforce this Agreement as if Releases were a party hereto.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW ITS TERMS WITH MY LEGAL COUNSEL, AND AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE COMPANY FOR CLAIMS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF THE ACTIVITIES.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com