We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Innovative Dance, INC its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Innovative Dance, INC, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises. Dance, in general is a very physical art form. Physical touching and pulling/pushing is inevitable in teaching a student correct placement. It is hereby understood that my dancer and family recognize this and hold no teacher of Innovative Dance, INC accountable to any such allegations or issues thereof. This is valid at all times that my family is enrolled. If any student does not wish to be physically corrected, the teacher should be informed on the first day of class.
I understand that the studio has photogenic rights, and throughout my enrollment, photos and videos may be taken and used for publicity purposes.
All Innovative Dance, INC students receive a 10% discount at Dance Togs. This dancewear store also has a list of the Innovative Dance dress code. We understand that you like to give your child growing room. Please don't go up more than half a size bigger than needed. It is too difficult to dance in shoes that do not fit. We also know that some shoe brands don't work for every foot. These shoe style are the ones we prefer.
Dress Codes for all classes listed below:
Ballet levels pre-ballet through ballet II:
Bloch pink ballet shoes style #205
Capezio ballet pink tights #1916C
Hair must be in a bun
Ballet levels III-VI:
Bloch pink ballet shoes style #203
Capezio ballet pink tights #1916 Black leotard
Hair must be in a bun
Clothing for tap, jazz, acro and lyrical:
Tights not required for class.
Recital tights are Capezio #1916 or #1916C in caramel color
Jazz pants, dance shorts, capris all ok
Leotards preferred but dance tops ok
Please NO shirts, NO running shorts, baggy clothing or street clothes
If it was not designted for dance class, it's not dance clothes
Hair must be out of face, ponytail preferred
Lyrical Shoes: Performing company ONLY - Bloch TAN neoflex slip on jazz shoes SO495L
All other lyrical classes - capezio foot undeez
Colorful patterns ok for class.
Nude color needed for recital
Jazz and Acro Shoes: Pre-school through age 8
Capezio #205 Black Daisy ballet shoes
Ages 9 and up
Bloch BLACK neoflex slip on jazz shoes SO495L
Performing Company ONLY TAN SO495L
Tap Shoes: Pre-school through age 8
Capezio black tap shoes #625, jr. tyette
Ages 9 and Up
Capezio CG17 fluid, black lace up
Capezio CG09 premiere
Bloch, Jason Samuels Smith tap shoes (more expensive, for ADVANCED students only)
Hip Hop: Clean sneakers, black converse required for recital
Baggy clothes such as sweat pants
Knee pads required
No jeans please
Innovative Dance, INC always strives for excellence while still allowing kids to be kids. We provide an exciting and fun learning environment for ages 3 through adult. The professionally trained staff is dedicated to teaching and providing each student with the best possible instruction in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical jazz, hip hop and acrobatics. There are classes for the beginner up to the student interested in competitive dance. New classes begin every summer and fall.
You can leave a message on the studio phone, (503) 570-8858, and someone in the office will return your call as soon as possible. To contact Molly directly, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will always respond in a timely fashion.
1. Have fun!
2. Be kind to your teachers and fellow dancers
3. Follow the dress code, be on time and prepared for class
Please see the dress code for complete clothing, shoe and hair information
4. Do not sit down or leave the room without permission
5. Do not talk or dance while the teacher is talking
1. Please drop off and pick up your child on time. We can only be responsible for children DURING their class times.
2. Empty dance rooms are not play rooms. It is not safe for your child to horseplay in the studio.
3. Class observation is only allowed on specific observation days. It is difficult for children to pay attention and learn in front of an audience.
4. Please have your child get a drink of water and use the bathroom before class. It is distracting to have people going in and out during class. Dancers are encouraged to bring water bottles to class.
5. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your belongings in your dance bag and your valuables at home.
6. If your child is not feeling well or has a fever, please keep them home.
7. The drive through is for dropping off and picking up only. Please do not get out of your car unless you are in a parking spot.
8. Classes in studio C use the front door and classes in studio A and B use the back door.
9. Please still drop off and pick up your dancer at the back door if you are driving through. The front door does not have a safe place for kids to walk to a car alone. The back door has a much safer sidewalk picks up area.
10. Please follow all polices and general information
The undersigned gives permission to Innovative Dance, INC, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health. I request that our doctor/physician ________________ be called and that my child be transported to ______________________ hospital. Please include physicians' phone number _______________.
Innovative Dance, INC charges an annual registration fee of $25 per family. This is charged when you register. Classes run on a month-to-month basis. There is no pay per class rate. Dancers may quit at anytime but the office needs three weeks notice to stop or change autopay. Tuition is charged automatically on the 1st of every month. Students choosing not to participate in the autopay will be charged a $10 monthly service charge. Tuition not paid by the 5th of the month will be charged a $15 monthly late fee. There is a $25 fee for all returned tuition, checks, credit cards and autopay. Tuition, registration fees, and costume fees will not be pro-rated or refunded. No refunds, no exceptions. Alternate or make-up classes are available.
A Spring Recital is held the third week in June. An exact date is always posted in September. Recital pictures are taken at the studio sometime in early June. Recital costumes run from $50-$100. Deposits will be charged in late fall for each costume before they are ordered. Costume balances will be charges in late winter.
Class schedules are subject to change. Any class with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled after the first two weeks of classes. We often add classes and move students to different levels throughout the fall. We want to make sure everyone is in the best class for them.
Please leave a message at the studio if your dancer is going to be absent.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com