We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I do hereby hold harmless Amanda Ferreira, Amanda’s Academy of Dance/Fine Arts Foundation, The Epic Center, and any/all teachers/instructors conducting classes at Amanda’s Academy of Dance/Fine Arts Foundation at 1 Park Place Haines City, FL 33844 from any injuries incurred or aggravated, any personal property lost, stolen, or damaged while at any dance classes, functions, or events involving Amanda Ferreira, Amanda’s Academy of Dance, and any/all teachers/instructors of Amanda’s Academy of Dance Fine Arts Foundation/ The Epic Center.
While enhanced safety measures and precautions are being taken at the Epic Center (previously Amanda’s Academy of Dance) and the AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc. an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By coming to The Epic Center (previously Amanda’s Academy of Dance) and the AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc., you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19. We are doing everything possible to make it safe for all of our students and staff.
I hereby grant permission to Amanda’s Academy of Dance/AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc. and The Epic Center to record my child’s name, voice, photograph, video, image, likeness, and performance(s) for advertisement and memory-sake on social media. I agree that the video/photograph or derivative video may be edited as desired and used in whole or in part for any and all broadcasting, streaming media, World Wide Web use, audio-visual, and or/ exhibition purposes in any manner or media, in perpetuity, throughout the world. I understand that I have no rights in the video or any benefits derived therefrom, and I acknowledge that there are no promises of compensation for participating in the production of videos/photographs taken this dance year. This consent specifically includes, but is not limited to, Amanda’s Academy of Dance/ AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc and The Epic Center use of my child’s name, likeness, voice, image, and performance in connection with promotion of Amanda’s Academy of Dance/ AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc and The Epic Centeractivities.
I hereby release Amanda’s Academy of Dance/ AAD Fine Arts Foundation, Inc and The Epic Center and its employees from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, and suits, including, but not limited to, claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, breach of contract, or other breach of duty arising out of my child’s appearance in the videos and images that may be used throughout the dance year.
I represent that I have the right to enter into this Agreement and that my performance and the rights I have granted in this agreement will not conflict with or violate any commitment or understanding I have with any other person or entity.
1)Parents will drop off students outside, no parents or siblings will be able to wait in the lobby.
2) Students will sanitize on the way in to every class at a sanitize station.
3) Students will be spread out during classes.
4) Students should only bring necessities to class, nothing extra.
5) Parents should do a self-temperature check at home before bringing their child to the studio and we will take temperatures as they enter the building.
6) You and your student can do whatever makes you feel most comfortable in regards to masks. We will not make it mandatory that masks be worn in class as it can cut off oxygen. Additionally, students will be more likely to touch their face and fix the mask while they are moving around.
-Students should enter the studio quietly and begin preparing for class. Parents please remain from entering the dance space unless otherwise requested.
NO RUNNING IN THE STUDIO!!!
• Students should always be in uniform!
• Tuition & Registration fees are non-refundable. .
• Any late tuition will have a $10 late fee.
• Students will treat all each other as teammates in rehearsals, hallways, dressing rooms, classrooms and performances.
• Students agree to maintain a POSITIVE attitude.
• Dancers agree to put their name in all tights, shoes, and costumes!
• Parents and students will keep comments positive about performances, photographs, awards, etc.
- Any account that becomes delinquent will be sent for collections. Accounts that go to collections will be responsible for all attorney fees in addition to your delinquent account.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com