Regular attendance creates team spirit and success!
• Please be on time (no more than 15 minutes early, or 15 minutes late) for all classes, rehearsals, and performances.
• Communicate any and all delays, emergencies or absences as soon as possible.
• Regular attendance at all classes is necessary for participation in Legacy Dance Company Performances.
• It is the student’s responsibility to arrange to learn choreography from any missed class or rehearsal.
• Please communicate any conflict with dates for upcoming performances/competitions.
I understand that consistent attendance to classes and rehearsals are expected, and that un-excused absences may result in my dancer not being able to participate in a LDC Performance.
As a member of our dance family you represent yourself, your family, and the entire Legacy Dance Company community. We applaud you for conducting yourself in a mature and responsible manner! Please refer to (Studio Code of Ethics )
• The dancer agrees to have proper hygiene and cleanliness at all times, and to abide by the dress code when required.
• The dancer agrees to refrain from illegal and non-prescription drugs, steroids, or any other substance used to increase physical development, as well as consumption of alcohol, and use of tobacco or marijuana.
• The dancer agrees to keep their belongings organized and clean and to leave all areas in the same condition or better than they found it at classes, rehearsals, and performances.
• If a dance team member is in a romantic relationship they agree to not have any inappropriate public displays of affection at Legacy Dance Company or at any Legacy Dance Company outside event.
• Any student or parent posting any comments on social media or demonstrating any behaviors that do not uphold the Code of Ethics will be held to account. A conference with the student and parent will address any and all issues that may arise.
• Both the parent and dancer agree to refrain from posting videos of Legacy Dance Company choreography to any social media platform (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, snapchat etc.) until after our last regional event or performance. We spend countless hours developing our pieces for our team, and want to protect our choreographers’ work as well as our dancers’ opportunity for success. Photographs purchased from events or taken by family, as well as short clips of movement (boomerang etc.) are perfectly acceptable to share.
I understand that I am expected to uphold the Legacy Dance Company Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, and that failure to do so will result in a meeting with the Studio Director and could potentially lead to dismissal from the team.
Please be conscientious about the care of your costumes, personal dance attire, costume pieces as required, and makeup. We look forward to our dancers looking polished and professional.
• The dancer/parent agrees to take responsibility for all costumes, tights, shoes while in their care whether the property of the dancer or of Legacy Dance Company.
• The dancer/parent agrees to be prepared for all performances with all costume pieces and personal dance attire (i.e.; hair, makeup, tights, etc…) as required and to arrive on time.
I understand my responsibilities regarding my costuming, hair, and make-up and agree to follow these guidelines.
Please be certain you feel well when participating in classes or dance team activities. Dancing on injuries or when emotionally upset not only affects one’s dancing but the spirit of the team as a whole. We want our dancers to work hard yet enjoy every aspect of their participation.
• The dancer agrees to report any injury occurring while in class, at rehearsal or at a performance immediately to their instructors as well as Studio Director, or whoever is in charge of them at the time. An injury report will be filled out in the office at the time of injury.
• The dancer agrees to observe classes, rehearsals, and performances when recovering from any injury or illness if possible. The dancer/parent agrees to have written permission from the doctor before returning to classes, rehearsals, and performances after an absence from an injury even if they are returning with limitations.
• The dancer agrees to report any injury occurring while engaged in a non-dance related activity.
• The dancer/parent agrees to keep all contagious illnesses out of the dance studio. Please do not come to classes, rehearsals, and performances when really sick!
I understand health policies outlined above, and agree to inform the staff at Legacy Dance Company of any health issues that I am experiencing.
I/we realize that participation in dance classes and activities could involve some possible personal injury. Despite precautions, accidents and injuries may occur. By signing this release form, I/we (the dancer and parent/guardian) assume all risks related to the use of any and all spaces used by Legacy Dance Company. I/we agree to release and hold harmless Legacy Dance Company including its owners, teachers, dancers, staff members, and facilities used by both entities from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold Legacy Dance Company liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes.
Furthermore, I/we agree to obey the class and facility rules and take full responsibility for my/our behavior in addition to any damage I/we may cause to the facilities utilized by Legacy Dance Company.
By agreeing, I am committing to paying the agreed amount for the entire session. If I choose to discontinue classes before the season is over, I am still responsible for paying the remainder of my family’s monthly tuition.
Enrollment in Auto Pay is required with registration, and tuition will be processed on the 1st of each month.
If you are more than a month behind, you will be dismissed from the studio. All monetary fees are non-refundable.
I have read, understand, and agree to all the terms and conditions listed above. If you have any questions, please contact one of the directors or other authorized personal.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com