We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
1. TUITION PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION FEE. For the 2019-2020 dance year, the opportunity to make monthly payments to Pizazz Dance Academy is a courtesy on the part of the dance studio owner to split the total dance fee into 10 payments, and that there will be a full final payment due the week of May 11-14, 2020, at the end of the dance term. There is no discount for full term payment in advance. The first payment plus registration fee is due the first week of classes. Each additional payment will be due near the second week of each month. In 2018-2019 we are implementing Auto-Pay, a feature that will streamline the payment process for you! If you would prefer to still pay by check or cash, you are more than welcome to. All accounts not paid in full by close of business on the Thursday of payment week will be billed to the credit card on file via Auto-Pay. A 5% convenience charge will be assessed for Auto-Pay customers. No late fees will apply unless a payment is not made via check or cash, AND a credit card on file is declined. In this instance, a $15.00 late fee will be applied to your account. A full payment is due each month regardless of the number of classes attended by a student. Monthly installments are the same regardless of how many weeks may occur during any given month. You will not receive a bill. The 10th payment will be made during the final week of classes in May, prior to recital. In order to pick up recital tickets, your tuition balance must be paid in full. Pizazz Dance Academy does not mail out invoices. Pizazz requires a current Visa, MasterCard or Discover card to be kept on file. In order to maintain a permanent spot in class, tuition must be paid in full during payment week. If your card is declined or if payment is not received by the Thursday of the third week of the month, your dancer will be removed from the class. Once a class is taken in any given tuition period, tuition paid is completely non-refundable and non-transferable to another student or class. Any student who has an outstanding balance will not be permitted to take class until the account is brought current. For all returned checks, there will be a $30.00 fee. If a check is returned, the payment must be made by credit card, money order, or cash to bring the account current. The last day we will accept new students for the 2019-2020 Dance Year is November 21, 2019.
There is a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of $20.00 for the first student and $15.00 each for each additional student in a family.
I understand that SUMMER payment is due in full at the beginning of the Summer term for which my dancer is registered. I understand that unless my class is cancelled by Pizazz due to low enrollment, my summer enrollment fee is non-refundable.
2. ATTENDANCE. Dance requires discipline and consistency. For this reason, we expect students to attend class every week. When a student misses a class, it not only hinders their performance, it hinders the overall progress and cohesiveness of the group. If a student misses more than 4 of their classes, they may be asked not to participate in the recital at the end of the year. Class attendance is mandatory through out the Month of May as we are in final preparation for the recital. We welcome students to make up classes at anytime while they are currently enrolled in our programs. We suggest getting a suggestion for a class with similar level and material to insure the best use of your time and tuition. Students who miss more than 4 classes may make up the class via private lesson, to be billed to your account at the rate of $30.00 per half hour. Private lessons are subject to teacher availability.
3. ABSENCES. Always call the studio before class starts whenever any absence is necessary. Absences must be made up within one month, as refunds are not given for missed classes.
4. CLASS WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS. Dancers shall be permitted to withdraw from classes, without penalty, until November 1, 2019. Requests for withdrawal from one or more classes must be made by the Parent/Guardian in writing with a Withdrawal Form which can be obtained at the studio. After November 2, 2019, the Parent/Guardian shall remain responsible for the full annual tuition. Registration fees are non-refundable. Recital Kit Fees and Costume Fees are non- refundable.
5. MINIMUM ENROLLMENT. Minimum enrollment is five students per class. If the minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be canceled or combined with a similar class.
6. CLASS ETIQUETTE. All students are expected to be on time and properly attired for class. Students who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted to participate in class. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE IN PROPER SHOES AND ATTIRE BY THE SECOND WEEK OF CLASS. Please visit the studio website for shoe and dress codes for each class (posted in August) and plan to shop early! Students are expected to behave properly at all times. Gross misconduct will not be tolerated. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for class without prior approval from the instructor will not be allowed to participate. Those students will be expected to watch class and take notes.
7. COMMUNICATIONS. I understand that a Newsletter will be emailed on or around the first day of each month. I understand that it is my responsibility to read and understand the information given in this newsletter. I understand that if I don't receive the newsletter via email, I will contact the Director and let her know so that my email address can be updated. I will add email@example.com to my safe email addresses so that any emails from that address do not go to my "spam" or "promotions" folder. I will check my "spam" and "promotions" folder for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org monthly. If I have done all of the above and I still do not receive emails from email@example.com, I will check the website to ensure I am not missing information.
8. INCLEMENT WEATHER. In case of bad weather conditions, an email and text message will be sent with cancellation information. An announcement will also be posted on the studio facebook page. We do not follow Monongalia County school closings. We will make a decision by 3pm when weather conditions are less than ideal. PLEASE DO NOT CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ASKING IF THE STUDIO WILL BE OPEN PRIOR TO THAT TIME. You will be notified as soon as a decision is made. Any attempt to find out prior to an announcement being made will not be answered. In any case, please do not feel obligated to travel to class if you are uncomfortable with the weather conditions.
9. EARLY DROP-OFF & LATE PICK-UP. Students are not to be dropped off at the studio any earlier than 15 minutes prior to their first class of the day, and must be picked up no later than 10 minutes following the conclusion of their final class of the day. A fee of $10.00 will be assessed for every 15 minutes, or portion thereof for drop-offs earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the student's first class of the day, and for any pick-ups later than 10 minutes following the end of the student's last class of the day.
10. AGE OF INDEPENDENCE. If your student is under the age of 13, please wait with them until their class begins. Anyone not fully potty trained should have a parent in the building during class time in case of bathroom visits. For liability reasons, persons under the age of 18 who are not attending class at Pizazz Dance Academy on a given day are not permitted to be left in the studio without a parent or guardian while a sibling is in class.
11. PERMISSION TO USE PHOTOS. Student pictures are taken throughout the year for purposes of marketing and promoting Backstage Dance Studio and all programs run through the studio. Parent/Guardian permission is granted to use any and all pictures taken.
12. WAIVER & RELEASE OF CLAIMS. Parent/Guardian and dancer recognize the risk of injury inherent in any dance program. Parent/Guardian acknowledges that the dancer is participating upon his/her express agreement that injury may occur and agrees to release Pizazz Dance Academy, its employees, directors, and volunteers from any and all liability relating to such an incident.
13. ATTORNEY FEES. If any legal action or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of these policies, or because of an alleged dispute, breach or default in connection thereof, the successful or prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in connection with that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which such party may be entitled.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com