We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
Contract Studio Policies for 2019-2020:
* Tuition is due in full on the first day of your course. No Refunds, but credit can be made possible. Late fees of $20 will be added after 14 days.
*Students must be on time. Students will not be allowed to join class if they are over 10 minutes late.
* Missed classes must be communicated in advance and made-up within the current bill cycle (8 weeks) or they will be lost. They will not roll over.
* If class falls on a closed holiday or the class is cancelled, class credit will be given, and students are not required to make it up.
* Students must be in uniform: Hair, shoes, leotard and tights. Hair must be appropriate for the class he/she is attending, or student will be sent home.
*Absolutely no gum, food or drinks (besides water) are allowed in the classroom.
* Collenette School of Dancing is not liable for personal injuries.
*Please inform instructors of any previous injuries and special needs prior to class.
*No Photos or videos of students while in class or rehearsals.
*Students are requested to not participate in other ballet programs at other schools.
*By signing this contract, you agree to grant the Collenette School of Dancing use of any recorded images of the student(s) during class, rehearsal and performances.
*By signing this contract, you give your permission to be added to the mailing list. Including emails, letters, and flyers.
As a condition of enrollment at Collenette School of Dancing, students and their parents or guardians agree to abide by all the policies set forth by Collenette School of Dancing, its director, faculty, and staff. Students and Parents/Guardians shall comply with all policies during the term of enrollment. Failure to read these policies does not exempt the parent/guardian or student from abiding by them. Collenette School of Dancing reserves the right to terminate any student’s enrollment at any time for misconduct or inappropriate actions by either the student or his or her parent(s).
You can visit our Website and find out about the Collenette School of Dance services without giving us any personally identifying information about you. When you visit our Website, we do not collect any personally identifiable information without your consent. We collect and store information from you that you voluntarily choose to give us or enter on our website. When you register for classes at the Collenette School of Dance, we collect contact information such as parent/guardian names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail address and student information such as names, birthdays, etc. This information is needed to manage studio business and will not be used or sold for any other purpose, except as described below.
The Collenette School of Dance will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes:
-For Newsletters and special updates through email.
-as needed for studio business
-if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process
-to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com