We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
Ambition School of Dance Terms & Conditions – August 2017
1. Fees: Fees must be paid in advance. Refunds are not available if your child misses a lesson. An invoice will be sent out prior to each half-term and payment must be received within 2 weeks or a 10% late payment fee will be applied.
2. Fees are reviewed annually and a minimum of 6 weeks will be given before increases are put into force.
3. Cancellation agreement: Ambition School of Dance is not a drop in service. It is important we know how many children will be in each class so that we can prepare our timetables and lesson plans accordingly. We therefore require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice to cancel your child’s space at Ambition School of Dance. Any lessons not attended during this period will still be charged.
4. Class Cancellations: In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class, either a refund or catch up class will be arranged. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund for classes cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions.
5. Class Behaviour: It is important that students are respectful towards teachers and fellow students and comply with any requests made with the teacher as the well-being of the entire class is the teachers responsibility. Failure to do so will see the parent/carer called to collect the student. Should this occur the will be no refund of enrolment fees.
6. Parents and students must be aware that with physical activity comes risk of injury. While Ambition School of Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the dance premises. Please also note that due to the nature of dance, some physical contact is required between pupil and teacher in order to correct posture whilst teaching the required moves.
7. Ambition School of Dance reserve the right to amend our timetable at any time and without notice. Classes may also be withdrawn at any time.
8. Please do not allow children to bring valuables or toys that could get lost/broken into classes. Ambition School of Dance does not take responsibility for loss of such items
Please note our Terms and Conditions may change.
Holiday Workshop Terms & Conditions
REFUNDS : we do not provide refunds for change of mind or other personal circumstance. However we do provide refunds if the cancellation is due to a medical reason and a medical certificate is provided.
WHAT DO I WEAR AND WHAT SHOES SHOULD I BRING? The dress code is not strict, however please wear an Ambition School of Dance T-shirt if you have one. These are on sale for £7.50 should you wish to buy one. Please wear ballet shoes/jazz shoes if you own a pair otherwise plimsolls or trainers can be worn.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I BRING? Please drink a bottle of drinking water/squash, something that can be refilled throughout the day, lunch and snacks to keep your energy up.
FOOD/SNACKS: Please bring your own lunch and snacks and drinks.
VALUABLES AND LOST PROPERTY: Please no valuables or toys that could get lost/broken. Ambition School of Dance does not take responsibility for loss of such items.
FACILITIES: There are boys and girls toilets at the venue. Unfortunately Ambition are unable to take any bookings for children who are not yet fully toilet trained.
WARMING UP: Please ensure you are in time for the start of the Workshop as it is important to warm up to avoid injury.
CLASS BEHAVIOUR: It is important that students are respectful towards teachers and fellow students and comply with any requests made with the teacher as the well-being of the entire class is the teachers responsibility. Failure to do so will see the parent/carer called to collect the student. Should this occur the will be no refund of enrolment fees.
STAFF SUPERVISION : Students will be supervised by our teachers and volunteer staff at all times and also during meal breaks. All staff are CRB checked and hold a valid First Aid Certificate. Please ensure that students are collected on time, by 4pm once the performance finishes. If you are running late please call Nadine on 07988 730 839.
Dance classes can involve risk of personal injury. While Ambition School of Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during workshops or whilst participants are at or near the dance premises.
As a customer of Ambition School of Dance we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously. We will communicate with you by email for administrative purposes - distribution of invoices, exam notices and class announcements.
We’d also love to keep in touch with you by email so that we can send you details of our dance workshops and keep you informed of any special offers or events that we are holding. We’ll always treat your details with the utmost care and will never sell or share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if you would like us to contact you via email with details of special offers, dance workshops and events by ticking the marketing check box when you join us.
I would like to receive direct marketing emails from Ambition School of Dance. I understand my email address will be stored and I will receive emails sent using Dancesutdio-pro.com and Mailchimp.com. Ambition School of Dance will not share your email address with any third parties.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com