Ambition School of Dance Terms & Conditions – August 2020
1. Fees: Fees must be paid in advance. Refunds are not available if your child misses a lesson. An invoice will be sent out prior to each half-term and payment must be received within 2 weeks or a 10% late payment fee will be applied.
2. Fees are reviewed annually and a minimum of 6 weeks will be given before increases are put into force.
3. Cancellation agreement: Ambition School of Dance is not a drop in service. It is important we know how many children will be in each class so that we can prepare our timetables and lesson plans accordingly. We therefore require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice to cancel your child’s space at Ambition School of Dance. Any lessons not attended during this period will still be charged.
4. Class Cancellations: In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class, either a refund or catch up class will be arranged. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund for classes cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions, terrorism, Government Closures and Global Pandemics.
5. Class Behaviour: It is important that students are respectful towards teachers and fellow students and comply with any requests made with the teacher as the well-being of the entire class is the teachers responsibility. Failure to do so will see the parent/carer called to collect the student. Should this occur the will be no refund of enrolment fees.
6. Parents and students must be aware that with physical activity comes risk of injury. While Ambition School of Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the dance premises. Please also note that due to the nature of dance, some physical contact is required between pupil and teacher in order to correct posture whilst teaching the required moves.
7. Ambition School of Dance reserve the right to amend our timetable at any time and without notice. Classes may also be withdrawn at any time.
8. Please do not allow children to bring valuables or toys that could get lost/broken into classes. Ambition School of Dance does not take responsibility for loss of such items
9. COVID 19/Coronavirus: Ambition School of Dance will always adhere to Government Guidelines in regards to the opening/closing of the dance school. Should dance schools be forced to close part way through a term, we will continue the term online through the Parent Portal via a live video sharing platform such as Zoom. Refunds will not be given if the dance school is forced to close part way through a term. Once the term finishes customers can opt out of any future online terms without providing a notice period. When dance schools are permitted to open fully we will resume to normal service. When class sizes are limited by Government Guidelines we will split classes into two groups and alternate the groups between the studio and live streamed classes online. We will alternate the groups on a bi weekly basis. Students must not attend the dance school if they are feeling unwell. Parents (except those of pre-school aged children) are not permitted in the studio when studio capacity is reached. Hand sanitizer will be provided on entry/exit. Masks are not recommended for exercise however all non participating adults/children over the age of 11 must wear a mask on entry. The studio and all equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between classes. Students will be spaced apart during lessons as per Government Guidelines.
Please note our Terms and Conditions may change.
Holiday Workshop Terms & Conditions
REFUNDS : we do not provide refunds for change of mind or other personal circumstance. However we do provide refunds if the cancellation is due to a medical reason and a medical certificate is provided.
WHAT DO I WEAR AND WHAT SHOES SHOULD I BRING? The dress code is not strict, however please wear an Ambition School of Dance T-shirt if you have one. These are on sale for £7.50 should you wish to buy one. Please wear ballet shoes/jazz shoes if you own a pair otherwise plimsolls or trainers can be worn.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I BRING? Please drink a bottle of drinking water/squash, something that can be refilled throughout the day, lunch and snacks to keep your energy up.
FOOD/SNACKS: Please bring your own lunch and snacks and drinks.
VALUABLES AND LOST PROPERTY: Please no valuables or toys that could get lost/broken. Ambition School of Dance does not take responsibility for loss of such items.
FACILITIES: There are boys and girls toilets at the venue. Unfortunately Ambition are unable to take any bookings for children who are not yet fully toilet trained.
WARMING UP: Please ensure you are in time for the start of the Workshop as it is important to warm up to avoid injury.
CLASS BEHAVIOUR: It is important that students are respectful towards teachers and fellow students and comply with any requests made with the teacher as the well-being of the entire class is the teachers responsibility. Failure to do so will see the parent/carer called to collect the student. Should this occur the will be no refund of enrolment fees.
STAFF SUPERVISION : Students will be supervised by our teachers and volunteer staff at all times and also during meal breaks. All staff are CRB checked and hold a valid First Aid Certificate. Please ensure that students are collected on time, by 4pm once the performance finishes. If you are running late please call Nadine on 07988 730 839.
Dance classes can involve risk of personal injury. While Ambition School of Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during workshops or whilst participants are at or near the dance premises.
As a customer of Ambition School of Dance we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously. We will communicate with you by email for administrative purposes - distribution of invoices, exam notices and class announcements.
We’d also love to keep in touch with you by email so that we can send you details of our dance workshops and keep you informed of any special offers or events that we are holding. We’ll always treat your details with the utmost care and will never sell or share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if you would like us to contact you via email with details of special offers, dance workshops and events by ticking the marketing check box when you join us.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users
throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. As with most websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop or enquire online at www.ambitiondance.co.uk We use this information to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to respond to your enquiry, process your order, inform you of any problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
Your right to privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information you provide us with. We have strict policies and processes in place to ensure your information remains safe.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
You have the right to be informed how we process your data and what details we may hold about you. We never keep any payment data as our site is secure. We never sell any address details to any 3rd party. The only information we have is if you have placed an order with us or made an enquiry with us, it is on our system which is not accessed by any 3rd party. We do not use any automatic decision making or processing. We are obliged to correct, update and erase your details at your request. You have the right to suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• Your name – so we know what to call you
• Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, class details,
offers etc. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us on the
details at the bottom of this policy. Please allow 10 days for you request
to be updated across all our systems.
• Delivery address – an obvious one
• Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a problem with your order
or to talk to you about your enquiry
• Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
• Mobile number – so we can text or call you with details about your
orders or where we have a question
Paying for products purchased via our site.
If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site you will redirected to our parent portal Dance Studio Pro to make payment. Payment is made via Stripe. Credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details and cannot be accessed by us. Click here to read more about Stripe use and processing of your data: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
[ http://www.google.com/privacy.html ].
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your
personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk. This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to
receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Data over the internet
We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any subcontractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message
boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is
Email us: email@example.com
Data deletion and correction
You have the right to erasure of your data under specific circumstances. A request for your personal data to be deleted must be submitted in writing to the contact details provided in this policy. We will correct your data without a delay - please contact us using contact details above.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data
Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this
website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter
program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity. In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated unsubscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned. Social Media Platforms Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media
platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
07988 730 839
I would like to receive direct marketing emails from Ambition School of Dance. I understand my email address will be stored and I will receive emails sent using Dancesutdio-pro.com and Mailchimp.com. Ambition School of Dance will not share your email address with any third parties.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com