We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
As a participant/parent/guardian in the program of Attitude Dance Company, LLC I recognize and acknowledge there are certain risks of physical injury and I agree to assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss which my child/ward or I may sustain as a result of participating in and all activities connected to or associated with this program.
I agree to waive or relinquish all claims from injuries, damages, or loss which I or my child/ward may have arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with Attitude Dance Company, LLC and its staff, agents or officers.
I further give permission for myself/child to be photographed and/or video taped during any class for purposes of promoting Attitude Dance Company, including the website, Facebook, Instagram and marketing materials.
I have read and understand this waiver and hereby release all claims.
Enrolling in Auto-pay does NOT automatically charge your card for Tuition. Registration fees are charged upon enrollment.
You must log back in and process your payment or bring in cash/check to the studio.
By enrolling in classes at Attitude Dance Company, I confirm that I have read and accepted the terms of the Payment Policies set in place below.
1. Monthly tuition payments are due the first of each month . Fall Session: September-December. Spring Session : January- April
2. NO REFUNDS will be given after the first 2 weeks of session. No Exceptions unless a medical note is provided.
3. Classes will not be pro-rated unless the class as a whole begins later in the session. No Exceptions.
5. Credit card payments are accepted online which include a processing fee. Checks or cash are accepted in studio or via mail.
6. If a class is canceled due to inclement weather, classes will not have a makeup day and will not be pro-rated.
7. All 4 month payment plans will be due at the first of each month. Every account will receive a $10 Late fee per day after.
I agree to allow Attitude Dance Company to take photo and video of myself/child while in attendance at any studio class or event. I allow Attitude Dance Company to use these photos/videos on any marketing realm.
* A $65 COSTUME DEPOSIT is due upon registration which is labeled CLASS REGISTRATION FEE.
*You will receive a ONE time school season registration fee as well.
* Remaining costume balance is due April 1st 2020.
* Spring Recital Dates: May 7th-9th at Germantown PAC- All Dancers
* If your dancer can NOT participate in Recital you must notify Miss Amy via email at registration or you will be required to pay for the full costume payment.
* I have read all payment policies and agree to the terms stated including that my card on file is NOT automatically processed.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com