I, the undersigned, give permission for Tempo Red Academy of Performing Arts to use video footage and / or photographs of my child(ren). This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to:
- printed materials (eg - brochures and newsletters)
- online and offline advertising and promotion
- videos and digital images such for use on Social Media.
I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for my child’s image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by Tempo Red Academy of Performing Arts for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification. I do understand that any identifying information including surname and location will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
TEMPO RED ENROLMENT & TERM FEE POLICY
1. Any NEW class enrolments added throughout the term after package fees have been applied will be charged at the normal rate per element.
2. Current students will be automatically rolled over for the following term unless you have emailed to make any changes to your enrolment before the due date of invoice for the following term which is due on the last Friday of the current term.
If you do not let us know before the end of the current term of any changes, you will be charged as per your current term enrolment for the following term on the last Friday of the current term.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
1. To register into classes, you MUST register an account and set up Auto Payment in our dance studio pro
2. All registrations are done online and all students at Tempo Red must register an autopay account to be
enrolled in classes in 2023. Cash payment at the studio is also accepted.
3. Insufficient funds in Autopay will also incur a $20 fee ( please read the terms and conditions on AutoPay
in your account portal.)
4. Please note: All students are invoiced based on a 10-week term, so your invoice will be the same each
term unless you change classes. Fees are non-refundable for change of mind and full-term fees apply
even if classes are missed for any reason.
CONFIRMATION EMAIL PRE-CONCERT PREPARATION
1.Please note online payment will incur a merchant bank fee of 2%
(convenience fee )
2. Overdue fees not paid by due date on invoice days will accrue a late fee of $20. If fees remain unpaid before the students first class they will not be permitted to participate in their lessons until fees are paid.
3. All students are invoiced based on a 10-week term, so your invoice will be the same each term unless you change classes. Fees are non-refundable for change of mind and full-term fees apply even if classes are missed regardless of reason. ( see below re serious injuries)
4. Refunds will not be issued for missed classes due to cancellation or public holidays – however we do offer the chance for students to do make-up classes in another style (regular students) or the same class in another time slot (babyballet students).
5. Term 3 enrolled students are automatically rolled over in Term 4 due to our preparation and students participation in our end of year concert before Term 4. As ordering and purchasing of costumes are arranged for students participating in our babyballet & Tempo Red concert. An email is sent out to confirm Term 4 enrolments and confirmation of participation in our end of year concert. If you fail to confirm or change your mind after this email and due date in confirming any changes then you will be invoiced for the outstanding term fees and costuming.
6. For serious injuries, a doctor’s certificate must be supplied to be considered. that all enrolments and fees are done via our online portal that is automated.