Waiver and Public Release
Sep 27, 2021 05:10 PM
REFUND POLICY, FEES, AND EXPENSE DISCLOSURE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
• All payments returned as NSF will result in a $45 NSF charge, payable immediately to The Kore Dance Project Ltd.
• Any late monthly fees will be charged a $15 late fee per month.
• (Recreational Program) A full month’s written notice given by the parent is required at the time the student decides to withdraw from the class and/or program. The month in which the notice is given is non-refundable if received by the first of the month, if received after the first of the month the second month is also non-refundable. Tuition Fees are non-refundable, and the remainder of the season must still be paid for withdrawals after February 15th.
• Registration Fees Refund Policies:
o Main Registration Fee – Non-Refundable
o Withdrawn more than 1 week before session start date 70% refundable.
o Withdrawn less than 1 week before session start date 60% refundable.
o Withdrawn before December 31 50% refundable
o Withdrawn before February 15 30% refundable.
o Withdrawn on or after February 15 non-refundable.
• (All other programs) Tuition Fees are only refundable until the week before the first class; Following that tuition is non-refundable. Registration fee is non-refundable.
• There will be no refunds given or make up classes for missed classes. Make up classes will be scheduled for any statutory holidays that affect the number of weeks of total classes. Classes include instruction, recital, rehearsal, and photo day.
• Classes may be conducted in studio or online in the case of a future studio shut down. There will be no refunds in the case of classes being conducted by Zoom, and regular refund policies will still apply.
• Costumes for performances will be purchased by The Kore Dance Project Ltd. and will be rented by the students. Costume rental fee is included in the all-inclusive registration fees. Any damaged costumes will result in a $75 fee payable to The Kore Dance Project Ltd. for each costume damaged. Any lost costumes will result in a $150 fee payable to The Kore Dance Project Ltd. for each costume not returned. Any missing pieces will be replaced or paid full value for.
RULES OF DRESS AND CONDUCT, POLICY DISCLOSURE:
• Students are expected to arrive to class on time, late comers may be asked to observe class for safety reasons.
• If a student is unable to attend class, the studio should be notified by submitting your absence in DSP.
• Dress code is clearly stated in the handbook and should be followed for each discipline of dance.
• The Kore Dance Project reserves the right to observe and alter the class placements based on student’s training and ability.
• Students are expected to conduct and demonstrate good behaviour, class etiquette, and respect for their instructor. Any disciplinary problems will be reported to the parents and a solution will be agreed upon.
• We reserve the right to expel any students from the program and any event affiliated with the program who is disruptive, unruly, or displaying rude, unacceptable behaviour- to be determined at the owner’s/instructors’ sole discretion.
I hereby waive liability of any nature that may arise against Michelle Koricina, The Kore Dance Project Ltd., and any workers, volunteers, or employees in connection to the operation, management, and function of The Kore Dance Project Ltd. I agree to indemnify and save harmless the above parties from and against all/any suits, actions, proceedings, demands, or claims that may be commenced against them by me for any harm, injury, costs, or damages whatsoever that have or may occur to me, or the participant registered or to any property or possession of mine or the participants. Upon entering The Kore Dance Project Ltd. and their contract I grant permission to The Kore Dance Project Ltd. to use any fan mail, photographs, printing of names and/or videos for any advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes which will become the property of The Kore Dance Project.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE KORE DANCE PROJECT LTD.’S WAIVER, PUBLIC RELEASE, EMAIL AUTHORIZATION, PAYMENT POLICY/OPTIONS, RULES OF DRESS AND CONDUCT AND POLICY DISCLOSURE, REFUND POLICY, EXTRA FEES, AND EXPENSE DISCLOSURE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.