Terms and Conditions
Aug 23, 2019 07:17 AM
Terms and Conditions
1. To ensure a smooth running and professional business all questions, grievances and/ or matters of any kind are to be directed to admin via face-to-face, phone call or email.
2. Teachers are not to be approached before, during, or after class to answer questions. Please respect their space to allow them to do what they do best, which is to teach.
3. Any student enrolling in any of the North Queensland Performing Arts classes enrol for the full term (not weekly classes).
4. Discounts on Term Fees can ONLY be achieved if paid BEFORE the 1st Monday of each term. If you miss the discount period, the normal fee rate is due BEFORE attending any class.
5. GST is not charged on NQPA term fees at this stage.
6. North Queensland Performing Arts will refuse a student’s participation in any class if fees have not been received in full.
7. Throughout the year your child’s enrolment will be automatically continued from term to term. If you wish to cease NQ Performing Arts training, a written withdrawal must be received before the commencement of the new term to avoid being invoiced.
8. Catch up lessons are available for all Musical Theatre classes ONLY.
9. The appropriate NQ Performing Arts Costume (including jazz shoes for older students) is to be worn to every performance.
10. Proper NQPA Dance attire (including shoes and hair tied up in bun) is to be worn to all classes.
11. North Queensland Performing Arts reserves the right to select repertoire deemed appropriate for teaching purposes.
12. North Queensland Performing Arts strives to inform parents of performance dates at the beginning of each term however this is not always possible with some council events. Performances can be booked at times, as late as one week before the performance date.
13. All parents and students are expected to support, by attending and performing in ALL concerts and performances of North Queensland Performing Arts.
14. Parents are not to create any group on social media pertaining to NQPA in anyway.
15. Respectful, Safe and Courteous behaviour is to be adopted at all times by parents, carers and students. This includes posts and comments made regarding any part of NQPA on social media. Negative and damaging social media comments will result in your child’s enrolment being cancelled.
16. Find and LIKE NQPA Facebook page to ensure you stay fully informed.
17. All correspondence is via email communication. If you do not receive emails it is your responsibility to inform admin at your earliest convenience.