Nov 29, 2022 12:07 PM
1. Jessica Glikman, trading as Jessica Prince Dance Academy and The Princess Ballet Academy, (JPDA) is committed to protecting the information about you that we obtain, store and use when you provide it to us.
2. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection and use:
4. JPDA collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
4.1 your name;
4.2 your contact information including email address and phone number;
4.3 demographic information;
4.4 your payment details.
What do we do with your personal information?
5. We collect, hold and use your personal information to:
5.1 Facilitate us in providing the most appropriate service to you;
5.2 Contact you or respond to your enquiries
5.3 Facilitate your experience of the site and our communications to you;
5.4 Advertise our services and the site;
5.5 Facilitate our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements
5.6 Compile and report statistics
5.7 Complete any services that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
Who will we disclose your personal information to?
7. Occasionally we may disclose your personal information on a confidential basis to third parties that we use in the everyday operation of our business, however, this will only be disclosed to the extent required for the third party to provide services contracted to us so
that we may service you and your needs better.
8. Your personal information will never under any circumstance be sold to a third party.
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
1. We will all reasonable measures to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however, we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely impenetrable to third party interception or corruption.
2. No method of transmission over the internet including that of electronic data storage is 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You submit this information
to the site at your own risk.
Accessing Personal Information
1. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we have the most relevant and accurate records. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed please email us at
2. If you do not want us to use your personal information in particular manner or at all, please let us know. We will endeavour to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
3. If you have any concerns or queries about how we handle or manage your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We advise you to regularly review this statement to keep abreast of any amendments we may make.