Parent Agreement -Fall 2020/2021 Classes updated
Apr 21, 2021 07:23 PM
1. Payment of tuition is DUE ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH.
You have until the 5th of each month to pay tuition. On the 6th, we will add a $10.00 late fee to your account. If your account becomes delinquent, your child will be sat out of class and if payments have not been received, your child WILL NOT be allowed to return to class until your payments are current. NO EXCEPTIONS! Must be paid before class as well. Any child being dropped off prior to fees not being paid will not able to participate in class. TUITION REMAINS THE SAME EACH MONTH REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS A SHORTENED MONTH DUE TO HOLIDAYS, CLASS SCHEDULE OR A 5 WEEK MONTH.
Disclaimer: Failure to pay performance fees and any late fees in a timely matter will result in students not
participating in recitals, rehearsals, photo shoots, video shoots and receiving costumes. Late fees and $15 shipping
fee per costume will apply to accounts not paid on the due date.
I am aware of my financial obligation to pay tuition and all applicable fees
2. A $25.00 return check fee will be added on all insufficient fund checks and can not take checks for a year.
3. If your child is absent due to any reason (such as illness, vacation or other activities) payment is STILL due by the 5th of the month to continue holding a spot in class for your child.
4. There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes. (Classes can NOT be prorated).
5. NO REFUNDS FOR CLASS FEES, PERFORMANCE FEES, REGISTRATION FEES, AND LATE FEES.
6. Report absence in parent portal if, going to miss class for any reason. No call No show for 3 weeks will result in removal from the roster.
7. Only Parents listed in the Parent Portal will have permission to receive info, receipt, and make changes to account. If there are multiple family members that will be paying and needing access to the account, the legal guardian of the child may send a notification by email. ICE STUDIOS WILL NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS NOT LISTED ON ACCOUNT. ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER CHILD/FAMILY IS ALLOWED.
8. Students should arrive and be ready to dance at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled class time. Must be accompanied by a parent if arriving more than 15 minutes prior to class. Students are not allowed to wait in other classes they are not signed up for.
9. If students are more than 15 minutes late to class, they must get permission to participate in class.
10. Parents MUST CHECK STUDENTS IN AND OUT ( Students will not be admitted to class if fees are not paid BEFORE CLASS)
11. Failure to pick up students on time will result in a $7.00 late pick up fee for every 15 minutes after class has ended. (PLEASE CONTACT THE STUDIO IF GOING TO LATE)
12. It is the responsibility of the dancer (18 and older) and the parents/guardians to stay informed of studios updates. (CHECK EMAILS, TEXT MESSAGES, VOICEMAILS, AND FLYERS OR INFO SHEETS)
13. A Non-Refundable Performance Fee of (Contact studio) will be due before students can participate in the show, receive tickets, participate in rehearsals, video shoots, photoshoots and receive costumes. MUST SIGN UP FOR A Performance Fee plan or pay in FULL.
14. Students must be properly dressed for the class including shoes. If not, students will not be able to participate in class. (See DressCode Sheet)
15. No food is allowed in the dance studio unless approved. Only WATER in a tightly sealed bottle!
16. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once the class has begun.
17. Parents, siblings, or visitors are NOT permitted to be in the dance room during class time unless permission is given from Instructor or special occasions. Exception: Previously scheduled Watch Weeks (Please see ISSOD Calendar)
18. Parents should take children between the ages 2 to 7 to the restroom before class begins.
19. Show Respect for teachers, students, volunteers, and parents. If a dancer is disruptive and is repeatedly asked to behave he/she may be asked to leave the classroom or excused from class.
20. Video Recording the class in whole or part is not permitted without the expressed written permission of the Director.
21. Parents are not allowed to hang around the front desk for long periods of time unless waiting to be serviced. (5 to 10 min before class is accepted if waiting for a child to get out of class)
22. All parents and siblings must wait in the waiting room (Please read waiting room rules) Students under 14 can be not be left alone
23. No, smoking within 50 feet of the building.
24. Refrain from using foul and inappropriate language, inappropriate behavior and actions at ICE STUDIOS DANCE CLASSES, EVENTS, AND REHEARSALS (Please make this aware to anyone dropping off your child as well)
25. Please respect the property and space
26. Every family is required to do fundraisers. (On average, dance classes cost anywhere from $40 to $160 per month per class. ICE STUDIOS only charges a fraction of that price. We asked that each student raise at least $100 each year, to go towards building fund, healthy snacks, staff stipend, studio operation, and supplies needed. This can be done by selling recital tickets (10 or more), sponsorship, ad book sales, volunteering, trash bag fundraiser, etc. ICE STUDIOS is a 501 (3) company
27. Please DO NOT BRING PEANUTS or NUTS, or anything containing peanuts of any kind into Studio.
28. Please do not stop a teacher in classes to ask a question. This will cause major disruption in class and proper supervision to students during class.
29. All accounts must be current for dancers to participate in the end of year recital and students must follow recital guidelines and procedures.
30. I acknowledge and consent to allow ICE STUDIOS SCHOOL OF DANCE to use: photos and/or videos of my child/myself in publications (such as flyers/brochures), advertisements (such as newspapers or online ads), our studio’s website, or on social media sites (such as the studio’s Facebook or Instagram account). I understand that in some cases, my child and/or my name may be used. I further understand no financial compensation will be for use of these photos/videos.
31. In consideration of the benefits derived from ICE STUDIOS, and understanding fully the risks associated with dance or any physical activity, parents/students / guardians waive on their behalf and on behalf of any heirs, executors, administrators or successors in interest any and all claims of any nature arising from any activity in ICE STUDIOS or its premises, including but not limited to dance instruction, rehearsal, training and performances at ICE STUDIOS , or in any location in which ICE STUDIOS performs, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, foreseen or unforeseen, and for bodily injury, property damage or loss or otherwise, that students / parents / guardians may incur, against ICE STUDIOS, its successors and assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and their heirs, executors, and administrators. Additionally, students/guardians waive any and all claims arising out of (1) the act of being transported to and from such activities by any ICE STUDIOS staff member or parent, or (2) as may arise out of any other ICE STUDIOS events or functions, whether on the ICE STUDIOS premises or elsewhere. The student(s) named on this contract does voluntarily participate in any/all ICE STUDIOS activities and the student and the parent / guardian understand that certain risks are involved and waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained resulting from any dance activity or any other activity conducted by the student(s) before, during or after class time.
32. I certify that the student(s) listed on this contract/parent portal is(are) in good health and capable of participating in all the activities and classes. Medical Emergencies I hereby grant ICE STUDIOS staff and Studio Director to give consent for any emergency medical treatment to my child while in ICE STUDIOS classes or participating in any ICE STUDIOS activity. I hold ICE STUDIOS and its staff harmless in such event. I AGREE TO PAY FOR THE COSTS OF ANY SUCH MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Please check-in by logging into the Parent Portal app
Parent drop-off is required for all dancers ages 8 and up. Younger dancers can be accompanied by one parent/guardian if necessary. No siblings, please.
Please ENTER in the Parking lot door and pick leave out Studio door facing Prospect
Each child will have their temperature checked upon entering the studio. If their temperature is 100 degrees or above, they will not be permitted to enter.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance and in all dance rooms. Dancers will be required to sanitize upon arrival and before they leave.
Our employees will wear masks at all times and their temperatures will be taken when they report to work.
We HIGHLY encourage everyone who enters the studio to wear a mask or face covering. Please plan to bring your mask from home or we will have some available until we run out.
A cleaning attendant will be working throughout the entire evening to maintain cleanliness and disinfection in all areas of the studio.
Dancers should come to class ready to dance with dance shoes and water bottles in hand.
Restrooms will be open, but we encourage dancers to use the restroom at home before coming to the studio.
Each dance room will be sectioned off into 6’ X 6’ dance squares to encourage social distancing and allow each dancer to have their own “dance island.” Class instruction and choreography will be modified to promote safe distancing between students.
We ask that parents wait in the parking lot or outside if possible.
Ballet barres and tumbling mats will be cleaned and disinfected between classes.
No food will be permitted in the dance studio. Please bring your own water bottle from home. The drinking fountain will be closed.
There will be signage throughout the facility to remind all students and guests about social distancing, face coverings, hand sanitation, and all safety procedures
Please note by agreeing to return your child back to class you hereby release and agree to hold ICE STUDIOS harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damages or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from ICE STUDIOS. I agree to release ICE STUDIOS from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICE STUDIOS agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
By agreeing below, I certify that I have received and understand all information regarding enrollment and full participation in ICE Studios School of Dance.I certify that I have read and be responsible for all policies and procedures outlined in the studio handbook and all accompanying correspondence.