Apr 15, 2021 02:54 AM
We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold.
We obtain information about you when you book classes & services with us, purchase our products and sign up to our mailing list.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
• name & title
• contact information including postal address, email address & phone number
• other information relevant to our services including payment details
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Track and trace relating to Covid-19
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of our newsletter
• We will not give, sell or trade your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and you can also tell us if you want to stop receiving information from us and we will remove your personal data from our systems.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and regularly update our policies and practices.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We do not give, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of Dance HQ.