COVID Rules & Regulations
Mar 01, 2021 07:05 PM
We are very glad to be able to come together again and reopen. We know COVID did add an abundance of stress to a number of things, dancing in particular. As we begin to reopen our staff has been taking the necessary measures to maintain everyone’s health. Please be sure to read our rules and regulations before we continue with the 2021 dance season.
Parents and family members will only be allowed into the studio for drop-off and/or pick up, except in the case of an emergency. Exceptions to be made if the child does need to be accompanied by an adult.
● Students will be dropped off for their class with their dancewear already on underneath their street clothes, except for their dance shoes. Dance shoes must stay in the dance bag until in the studio room. Outer clothing and shoes will be placed in spaced out spots in the waiting room.
● The dressing room will be closed and off-limits.
● The bathroom will be for emergency use only. Please remember to use the bathroom at
home before you go to the studio. Only one student at a time will be allowed to use the bathroom.
● Students must wash their hands and/or sanitize upon entering and exiting the studio.
● Students will be allowed into the studio only 5 minutes prior to class start time.
● Students must wait in their cars until the previous class has vacated the building. Once the studio is vacated and cleaned the next class can drive up to the studio door one at a time, have their temperature with a contact-free thermometer taken and be asked questions about their health before they enter the studio rooms.
● Anyone showing the slightest signs of illness or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4F will not be allowed to take class and will be asked to wait at least 72 hours after symptoms have resolved without medication. Live zoom calls will be going as well, therefore if not able to attend you may join in on the live zoom calls.
● After class, students will be released one at a time to meet up with their parents waiting in their car. Students must be picked up promptly. If a parent is not on time to pick up the student, the student will be asked to wait in the office.
● Students and staff will adhere to the 6 ft physical distance rule. 6 ft spaces will be clearly marked along the barres and in the center.
● Instructors and staff will wear face masks and gloves at all times. Students have the option of wearing face masks while dancing, it is not mandatory when in the studio room. Everyone must wear a face mask when entering the studio.
● All partnering and physical contact exercises will be executed individually.
● No sharing of snacks allowed.
● The drinking fountain will not be in use. All students must bring their own clearly labeled water bottle from home.
● All parents and adult students will need to sign a mandatory participation waiver before their registration will be processed.
We thank you for your cooperation. The first month will be a trial run, in hopes to adapt to these new rules and regulations.