Feb 06, 2023 03:57 PM
By signing I understand that my tuition is due the first week of the month. There will be a $25.00 late fee assessed after the first week. I understand that after 30 days of a delinquent payment I will not be allowed to participate and my spot will be given to anyone on the waiting list.
I understand that my costume fees are due NO LATER THAN October 10th.
• This amount includes required tights for each costume and sales tax payments.
• Classes dropped after this date will not be eligible for refund. Costumes are NON REFUNDABLE. Costumes for classes dropped after this date will be ordered and you will be notified when they arrive. You will have 30 days to pick costumes up after notification via email. After 30 days costumes not picked up will become property of Footnotes School of Dance.
• Any classes added after this date will be required to pay the costume fee upon adding the class.
• Costumes not paid in full by December 10th will be charged $10.00 late fee per costume and will not be ordered until paid in full.
3. I understand my recital fees are due by February 10th.
• Recital fees are non-refundable and required for all students enrolled in classes that are participating in the end of the year recital.
• Recital fee includes 2 complimentary tickets per student enrolled and a recital t-shirt for every student enrolled.
• Recital fees not paid by February 10th will result in students not being able to participate in the end of the year recital until payment is made in full.
4. I acknowledge and understand that I must provide a 30-day written notice to Footnotes School of Dance to terminate my monthly payment obligation. I understand that if I terminate my contract and drop any classes after January I will be responsible for half of the tuition still owed for the remainder of the year, recital fee, and any other fees on my account. If I am a “no show” my card on file will be charged in 30 days of the last class attended. There is no prorated fee for notices given in the middle of the month.
5. I understand that if the studio closes for any reason out of our control we will switch to a virtual platform and tuition will still be due.