Terms & Conditions Super Stars Cork
Feb 23, 2024 01:56 AM
Terms & Conditions – Super Stars Cork
1.Any personal information provided to Super Stars will be processed by Super Stars for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing, acro, music, gymnastics ,dance and drama, the organization of performances and for the administration of Super Stars for it’s statutory obligations under legislation relating to children. Super Stars Ireland will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. Super Stars itself may use this information to provide marketing information
2. Class times and fees are given upon filling in our online registration. A place can only if held in a class if accompanied by the full payment for classes. Trial classes can be booked but places are not guaranteed and can only be attended once trial fee has been paid when filling in application form.
3. Methods of Payment Credit or Debit Card online and cash to the main office in Blackpool.
4. Classes take place once a week during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known on our parents page on our website and will be available to download, they will also be sent into the parents WhatsApp groups and emailed out. Fees are due 3 times a year; September, December and March. These fees must be paid in full prior to attending the first class of each term. Notice will be given by email of fees due dates. In the run up to end of year shows rehearsal classes are counted towards classes. The show itself and early arrival time will only be counted as 1 class.
5. Cancellation upon attending their second class/ after Trial Class, Super Stars will not issue refund or credit of fees if a child stops attending classes. In the event that Super Stars asks a child to leave due to behavior issues, Super Stars will refund fees up to when the student last attended.
In the event of a lockdown/government enforced / recommended closure / in the event of a red weather warning Super Stars Super Stars class will close and classes will not run. It’s at the school discretion to close on an orange warning. We will stay open where possible but will close if it is deemed unsafe for students/ teachers
6. Super Stars has the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
7. Fees are reviewed annually in September. Fees must be paid within the 2 class attended for students to continue class uninterrupted. Students will be refused entry to classes when payment has not be paid in full after attending 1 class. Trial fee must be paid when registering for a trial class or students will not be allowed attend.
8. Uniform: After attending their 2nd class all students are required to purchase a uniform and wear it to class each week.
Uniform for Musical Theatre & dance class is jazz shoes, acro dance & gymnastics class is a leotard. Ballet classes unifrom for Junior class is a pink leotard, tights & ballet shoes, for intermediate class it is Super Stars black dance leotard with pink tights and ballet shoes.
This can be purchased from the Super Stars online shop or in the main office in Blackpool. The online shop will process paid orders only on the last day of the month. All orders will be then sent to class and parents will receive a dispatch text.
9. Private music classes: A students is allocated a specific time and day for their lesson. This will be their private lesson time each week for the term. Payment must be made in full before the second lesson or the lesson will be automatically cancelled.
A minimum of 24 hrs. cancellation notice is required in the event of a students not attending class. The teacher will try their best to reschedule but this may not always be the case and the class will not be credited in the event of cancellation by the student.
10. Super Stars will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time for use in Super Stars marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please let the office administer Susan Prendergast know via text on 0877933505 or select to opt out of photographs on your online account.
11. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Super stars and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
12. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Super Stars can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
13. The liability of Super Stars and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence. Super Stars is not liable in the event where it is unable to fulfill any service to which it is contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, acts of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labor disputes or other reasons which are outside its control. Weather warning procedures as follows: closing during a red warning and yellow or orange warnings such that it’s at the schools discretion to close. We will stay open where possible but will close if it is deemed unsafe for students/ teachers
14. In order to receive the most up to date information, parents must provide an email address (not a work email). The main point of communication will be email.
15. Super Stars will issue regular newsletters and end of year Yearbook and email them to parents.
16. Super Stars full policies and procedures are available for any parent/ Guardian to read. These include our child protection policy, anti bullying policy, positive behavior policy, accident / incident police, safeguarding policy, comments & Complaints policy.
Roles and Responsibilities Sept 23/24
Kate Gaffney – Director of Super Stars, Child Liaison Officer and Covid Lead
Donna O Keeny- Child Protection Officer, Covid Liaison Officer, Complaints/ Comments officer
Susan Pendergast – Officer Administer, Child Protection Officer, Designated Liaison Person
Maria O Callaghan- Finance Office