OBD Registration Waiver
Oct 21, 2020 06:16 AM
STUDIO PAYMENT POLICIES:
• AUTO-PAY IS AVAILABLE AND ENCOURAGED. Tuition is due on the FIRST LESSON of each month. Tuition is due no later than the 10th regardless of holidays, absenteeism, or weather. If your account is 60 days passed due, your dancer will not be allowed to partake in class.
• A credit card must be left on file. If you chose not to select our auto pay option, a $10.00 fee will per week be charged to tuition received after the 10th of each month. An additional charge of $20.00 per month will be applied to all accounts with unpaid balances for more than 60 days. We regret that we must strictly enforce all late fees without exceptions. For your convenience, tuition may be paid by phone during office hours, submitted to the office, or mailed to: Old Bridge School of Dance, 419 Route 34, Matawan NJ 07477
Mailed tuitions must be received in the office no later than the 10th, or late fees will be charged.
• We do not distribute tuitions bills unless your payment is late. You are responsible for checking with the office manager for your balance.
• Old Bridge School of Dance will be happy to make payment arrangements when and if necessary. Simply speak with studio management. However, if payment is not made according to the agreement, an additional surcharge will be assessed.
➢ TUITION OR OTHER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, OR TRANSFERABLE, FOR ANY REASON.
• If a check is returned unpaid for any reason, a $35.00 additional fee will be charged for returned checks. After two returned checks, further payment must be made in cash.
• A signature on this page indicates the person(s) responsible for paying all tuition and fees. Old Bridge School of Dance, LLC is not responsible for collecting fees from any other party.
• Tuition will be due until the studio is officially notified by phone or in writing that a student is dropping. Once enrolled, a student may not drop and return in the same school year unless tuition for the entire year is paid. In other words, if a student misses a month, etc. and returns, tuition must be paid for time missed.
• Make-up classes may be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you and the studio. There will be no refunds for missed classes. In the event of excessive absenteeism, the instructor has the right to ask the student to take a lower level class and/or dismiss that student from the recital dance, even if the costume has been paid for with no refunds.
• To purchase tickets or participate in the recital, the following must be paid: Costume deposits, costume balances , and entire account paid up to and including June tuition. These policies are designed simply to encourage prompt payment of tuition and other fees. We are more than happy to work with anyone on payment regardless of the problem, but we must know in advance. So if there is a problem, please speak with us. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR COSTUMES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ONCE YOU AGREE TO RECITAL AND THE PURCHASE OF A COSTUME YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT IN FULL AND COSTUME PICK UP DURING OFFICE HOURS.
• I hereby acknowledge that in consideration of my child or myself being permitted to participate in this activity, I expressly agree to assume the risk of any bodily injury or other damages resulting there from.
• I agree that in the course of instruction, my child may need hands-on spotting as appropriate only for the use of training purposes.
• I hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Old Bridge School of Dance, LLC owners, and its employees of any and all claims, demands, actions, legal fees ,medical expenses, and costs for bodily injuries or any other damages arising out of my child’s participation in dance class or any action or activities associated therewith.
• Old Bridge School of Dance, LLC. Is not responsible for students when they are outside the classroom, or for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
I ALLOW photographs and videos of my child to be used for promotional purposes. Full names will never be used other than on Recital T-shirts. If you do not wish to have your child photographed, you must include a request in writing along with your registration form.
I have read the above, have read and agree to the studio dress code, parent observation rules, and agree to all policies and terms thereof. I understand that this is a binding agreement.