Recital and Costume Waiver
Oct 27, 2020 04:55 PM
RECITAL AND COSTUME AGREEMENT
This Agreement is to confirm that you have read and agreed to all of the below requirements for Recital and Costume Distribution:
I hereby certify that by signing below I acknowledge that I have read and understand the following policies and agree to abide by them accordingly:
• I fully understand that in order to purchase tickets for or participate in the recital, the following must be paid: Costume deposits, costume balances, and entire account paid up to and including June tuition. No exceptions will be made.
• I understand that the costume payments are broken up into 3 months for my convenience but must be paid by December 15th or my dancer’s costumes will not be ordered. I understand that I reserve the right to pay for the costume in full at any point prior to December 15th.
• I understand that should I choose to partake in Recital that I am responsible for all payments on the costume. I understand that should I choose to not partake in Recital for any reason after costumes have been paid for and or order that NO refunds will be given. Should I decide after purchasing the costume(s) you do not wish to partake in Recital, I am responsible to pick up the costume at Old Bridge School of Dance during scheduled business hours.
• I understand that there is a $35.00 Dress Rehearsal Fee that will be posted on my account in May and must be paid in order to partake in same.
• I am fully aware that if my dancer partakes in Recital that their full name will be on the Recital T-shirt.
• I hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Old Bridge School of Dance, LLC owners, and its employees of any and all claims, demands, actions and legal fees regarding any and all Recital costs.
• I hereby acknowledge that I have been notified of all these policies both from the studio and from reading this agreement.