Client Pre-Screen and Waiver (COVID)
Oct 27, 2020 04:46 PM
Old Bridge School of Dance is committed to your well‐being, the well‐being of our employees and our community. Due to the pandemic of the coronavirus illness, COVID‐19, we have implemented additional standards in attempt to stop the spread of the virus and we follow or exceed sanitation/disinfection guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR CLASSES AT THE STUDIO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CDC HAS PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING AS SYMPTOMS OF COVID‐19:
Fever*, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE FOR ME AND ALL MY HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
• We are not currently experiencing any of the above symptoms.
• We have not been diagnosed with COVID‐19 in the past 30 days.
• We have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID‐19 within the past 14 days.
• We have not traveled outside of the country or to/from any COVID‐19 ‘hot spots’ within the
past 14 days.
I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
• A person can unintentionally spread COVID‐19 to others even if they do not feel sick or have symptoms.
• Masks are meant to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus when infection is
known or unknown; they do not block the virus.
• I understand and acknowledge that my teachers, the staff or this business cannot completely control the spread of COVID‐19 and I have chosen to enter this business and consent to receive close contact service(s) with full knowledge of the risk of contracting COVID‐19 when social distancing is not observed.
Because we are all in this together, your teachers and all employees of Old Bridge School of Dance, also acknowledge and agree to these same standards and statements every day.
By clicking below, I agree not to hold my teachers, the staff or this business liable for any exposure to COVID‐19 while at Old Bridge School of Dance.