Studio & Payment Policies
Dec 02, 2022 11:45 PM
1. I understand that tuition is a yearly price, but split up into 9 installments for convenience. I understand that September tuition is due upon registration and that May & June tuition will be due May 1st. Summer tuition must be paid in full before the summer session begins.
2. I understand installments must be Cash, Check or Zelle ONLY.
3. I understand that tuition is due by the 1st of each month.
4. I understand that a late fee of $20 will be charged if tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month.
5. I understand that there will be a $35 fee for all bounced checks.
6. I understand that classes are not pro-rated, and that all fees such as registration, tuition, costumes, choreography, etc. paid to PPA are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. I understand that PPA instructors reserve the right to dismiss any student from class who is continuously disruptive to teacher or peers. All students must behave in a respectful manner.
8. I understand PPA has a required dance code to attend class.
9. PPA will communicate upcoming events and deadlines via email. I understand that it is my responsibility to read the emails for updated information.
10. I understand that teachers are subject to change & a minimum number of students per class is needed for it to run.
11. NO VIDEO RECORDING is allowed to be posted on any social media without the consent of Mrs. Jackie.
12. I am aware that my child’s cell phone/valuables should be placed safely in a cabinet inside the dance room during class. PPA will not be held accountable for any lost or missing items.
13. I am aware that my child may not use or check their cell phone during class.
14. I UNDERSTAND THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN EACH CLASS FOR IT TO RUN. WE WILL FIND THE NEXT BEST CLASS FOR YOUR CHILD IF WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE ONE THEY ARE ENROLLED IN. CLASSES ARE NOT PRO-RATED. IF YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FULL MONTH, HE/SHE CAN ATTEND A MAKEUP CLASS OF THEIR CHOICE.***
I assume all financial responsibility for the above student enrolled in Prestige Performing Arts. I have read and will follow all the rules and policies of PPA.