3. Financial Policies
Aug 15, 2020 06:58 AM
DREAMWORKS PERFORMING ART CENTER POLICIES 2020
1. Tuition is due monthly by the 15th of September to May. June tuition is due with or before May tuition. You will be billed based on 9 months.
Any outstanding balances are due prior to purchasing Showcase tickets.
Tuition is due regardless of absences, closings, scheduled breaks or studio events (Nutcracker and other events) and is non-refundable.
Credit and debit card payments can be made 24 hours a day via Square Invoice.
Cash or check are gladly accepted at the studio during studio hours, with a note or memo line including students name, what it is for, and in a sealed envelope. You may drop this in our dropbox inside the waiting room. Cash should be exact change. Teachers cannot accept any payments.
A credit card must be on file and you consent to it being charged accordingly (as a backup payment method).
If you prefer not to do this, we will require a deposit upon enrollment that can be refunded or applied at the end of the dance season.
2. Any tuition and fees not paid by the 15th will be subject to a $10.00 late fee. After 30 days, an additional $10.00 will be added until the balance is paid in full. Payment reminders from Square are automatically generated. Tuition will be due on the 1st of the month (as of Season 7 - Sept. 2020).
3. Square invoices are automatically each month as an added convenience and courtesy each month. Any outstanding tuition is due regardless of whether an invoice is sent and/or received, If you notice any discrepancies in invoices, please inform us and we will look into it for you.
4. All payments are non-refundable, non-transferrable and any payments received will be applied to the current balance due before any extras (i.e. photos, merch, events, tickets.)
5. Costumes are studio property until they are paid for (including any past due balances). If they are not taken at the conclusion of the season, they become studio property.
6. For all participants in our Annual Nutcracker: SEASON 7 (2020-2021)
$50 Nutcracker Performance Fee - includes audition, rehearsals/teaching, 1 costume (first role) - DUE AT AUDITION or will be invoiced
$20 EACH Additional Roles - includes costume
Family Rates (immediate siblings) $50 1st, $40 2nd, $35 3rd child
$20 1st, $10 2nd, $15 3rd child
7. Costume fees may be paid either:
1) In full at the beginning of the season/upon enrollment. Ex: $150
2) Costume fees are divided in half and split over 5 months with the balance due in January and a $10 fee added
(Ex: $150/2 = $75/5 =$15mth) and remaining balance due in January
(Ex:$75 + $10 = $85).
8. Total costume fee will still be due if a child drops a class after December as the costumes will have been ordered. The costume is property of the customer who paid for it (if your balance is current). You may donate to our costume closet if you prefer.
9. There is a 14 day notice to withdraw/drop from classes. This must be done in writing via email.
We reserve the right to remove a student from a class/program
Tuition is due for the month the student withdraws and there are applicable drop fees (January-June).
Ex: Notice must be given in December (14 days prior to drop in January) and the resulting drop fees would apply - 50% (see below)
Any prior or current promotions that fall during this time would be excluded and not applied.
Drop in January 50% of the total remaining balance of the season/all remaining payments due
Drop in February 75% of the total remaining balance of the season/all remaining payments due
Drop in March - June 100% of the total remaining balance of the season/all remaining payments due
Although we hate to see any of our students withdraw from classes,it is detrimental to the success of the class and upcoming performances as well as very challenging for our staff and studio to accommodate these changes.
We generally have an open door policy for students to return. If you have extraordinary circumstances for your withdrawal, please speak to us.
You agree to all policies upon enrollment and we reserve the right to amend these at any time.