Terms & Conditions
Mar 25, 2023 05:50 AM
By enrolling in ELITE classes you are agreeing to the following waiver.
- I agree for me or my child to attend Elite Performance Studios and to undertake all activities and/or to participate in dance classes. In the case of an emergency, I authorise the staff, where it is impracticable to communicate with me, to arrange for my child to receive such medical or surgical treatment as may be deemed necessary. I also undertake to pay or reimburse costs which may be incurred for medical attention, ambulance transport and medication while my child is attending classes at Elite Performance Studios. I understand that although Elite Performance Studios and its service providers attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury. I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of personal injury in physical activities that will be undertaken at the studio as part of the classes and I accept that risk.
Once enrolled, ELITE does not give refunds due to change of mind of classes.
You can have credit towards another class or term if the child is injured and provides a medical certificate.
If sick or away students can attend make up classes.
- IN THE EVENT OF A COVID LOCKDOWN
If we go into lockdown and unable to open our classes will be moved online. If you wish not to continue participating online you can have credit for the next term. This decision needs to be made when the ELITE management give you the option to discontinue or transfer credit. If a child is unable to attend due to a Covid Exposure they will be able to participate in 'Make Up' classes.
- REGO FEE of $5 per child covers the use of your parent portal and ELITE App.
- CONVENIENCE FEE is charged as the type of bank/credit card surcharge for the card you use or payment type.
- PERFORMANCE TEAMS are a year-long commitment as stated in the acceptance email by enrolling in the Performance Team classes you are accepting the responsibility of payment of costumes even if you choose to discontinue the class. Or if you break our code of conduct or studio rules and asked to leave our studio you will be responsible for payment of the costumes ordered for the dancer.
- ACTIVE & CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
Once processed and submitted to Elite Performance Studios we are unable to issue refunds on the vouchers. Once processed you can only use the credit towards dance classes. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your child's D.O.B
- I understand that ELITE PERFORMANCE STUDIOS uses CCTV security cameras at their studios.
- I agree for media footage of my child at the studio in the form of photography & videography be used as advertising purposes on social media and/or website.
- I agree to the Studio Rules & Code of Conduct:
1. Dancers and parents/guardians are expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. It is up to the ELITE staff discretion to ban any parent/guardian acting in an inappropriate manner. Negative comments and loud and rowdy behaviour at competitions will not be tolerated.
2. If you have any issues with staff decisions, please speak directly to Miss Ellie. Gossip that often holds no truth, will not be tolerated at the studio. If you have nothing nice to say about someone don’t say it at all. Parents, if you receive a phone call or engage in a conversation where another parent is speaking ill about another parent or child. Disengage in the conversation immediately.
3. Negative interaction between parent’s and dancers will result in suspension. This is part of our duty of care to make sure the dance space is a healthy environment for all dancers and has a positive atmosphere.
4. Children learn best from example. Practice what you preach. Running around at competitions yelling loudly, and carrying on in a manner which is unprofessional is what your child will mimic. No Elite students are to behave in such a way. Everyone needs to show their upmost respect at any competition or event where my name is across your back. Always show respect to your child's teachers and studio. This includes the manner in which you speak to all staff members and fellow parents.
5. If you have any issues in regards to your child’s training, seek a meeting, phone call, or email with the teacher, without your child present.
6. Outside issues must be left outside the studio. Bickering between parents will affect your child negatively. This will result in the parentsand dancers being asked to leave the studio. No exceptions or leniency.
6. Promote ELITE and it’s dancers and teachers in a positive way to your child. Encourage all dancers-not just your own child. ELITE is a team, which includes students, staff and all parents. We are all so supportive of each other and everyone takes note on this at competitions. Parents and Students that break this code of conduct will be given awarning and then asked to leave the studio if the behaviour continues. We have this code of conduct in place so we have no issues. Please ensure you are understanding of this code.
- I agree to the Studio Rules:
1. ELITE PERFORMANCE STUDIO DANCERS ARE TO TREAT THEIR PEERS & TEACHERS WITH RESPECT AT ALL TIMES.
2. ALL BAGS ARE TO BE STORED IN THE PROVIDED SHELVING ON THE SECOND FLOOR STUDENT AREA. NO BAGS IN STUDIOS
3. ALL STUDENTS ARE TO GET CHANGED IN THE BATHROOMS PROVIDED.
4. STUDENTS NEED TO BE GROOMED APPROPRIATELY FOR CLASS AND ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LABELLED WATER BOTTLE AND CORRECT FOOTWEAR AT THE START OF EACH CLASS.
5. NO PHONES ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO.
6. EATING IS ONLY ALLOWED IN THE ALLOCATED AREA AT THE TABLES PROVIDED. NO EATING IN STUDIOS OR WAITING ROOMS.
7. ALL EQUIPMENT IS TO BE PUT BACK AFTER USE.
8. ALL STUDENTS MUST HAND SANITISE UPON ENTRY TO ELITE.
9. HAIR IS TO BE IN A SLICK BUN FOR ALL CLASSES EXCEPT FOR HIP HOP.
10. OUR UNIFORM IS BLACK, WHITE & GREY STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR DANCEWEAR IN THESE COLOURS INCLUDING OUR OWN BRANDED ELITE UNIFORM. ONLY ELITE TEES/LONG SLEEVES/HOODIES AND JACKETS ARE ALLOWED TO BE WORN IN CLASS. PLEASE LOOK AT BALLET REQUIREMENTS ON STUDENT PAGE FOR BALLET UNIFORM.
11. PARENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED PAST THE FOYER (EXCEPT FOR ELITE PETITE PARENTS).
By signing up for classes you agree to the above terms.