Online Class Policy
Jul 10, 2020 07:58 AM
Before we get started:
By clicking on any of the Zoom meeting links you are acknowledgng and agreeing that:
- Your child has gained your permission to be online
- You will ensure your child is dressed in appropriate dance clothing that is non-revealing and includes appropriate footwear.
- Ensure you have a safe space to dance in, clear of any objects that may cause injury
- If you feel pain and suspect an injury, stop dancing, rest, apply ice as needed.
- Participation in Dance classes like any sport, involves risk of accidental injury despite all safety precautions. Participants assume all risks associated with such activities.
- Content of video and live streaming classes is the intellectual property of Essentially Dance and cannot be copied or shared.
- Most of all have fun, challenge yourself, and keep on dancing.