Helen Clark School of Dancing - Fee Policy
Jul 06, 2022 12:24 PM
1. 2022 FEE STRUCTURE
All fees are billed per term. All fees (as set out below) include GST.
• Tiny Twinkles: $90Family Discounts: 2nd child in the family receives a 50% discount, 3 or more children in the family are free.
• 1 Class: $150
• 2 Classes: $280
• 3 Classes: $390
• 4 Classes: $480
• 5/more Classes: $550
• $16.50 per class / $165 per 10 week term.
• No family discounts, or other discounts, apply.
2. ANNUAL FEES
The following Annual Fees, are payable per child (all fees include GST):
• Registration Fee of $15 (payable in Term 1 or upon enrolling)
• Insurance Fee of $16.50 (payable Term 3)
• Concert / Breakup Fee of $40 (payable Term 4): This fee is designed to contribute towards the costs of - hall hire for the concert rehearsal/s, the concert, end of year trophies and the breakup.
• Eisteddfods/performance fee: $50 per family: This fee covers the costs of the administrative work associated with sourcing costumes, washing & mending costumes each year, organizing and running eisteddfods/performances.
3. OTHER EXPENSES
• Group/Performance Classes: If you enroll in Group /Performance Classes there will be additional costume expenses and eisteddfod entry fees.
• Annual Dance Examinations: If you choose to sit Annual Dance Examinations, there will be exam entry fees and associated expenses.
4. THINGS TO NOTE
• The Dance Fees for terms 1, 2, 3 and 4 are fixed per term and will be the same irrespective of the number of weeks in a term, public holidays etc.
• The fees include - Tuition fees during the school term, additional group practices in term 1 and additional group practices in the April School Holidays.
5. WHO IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD OR 4TH CHILD IN THE DISCOUNT POLICY?
• The 1st child is the child with the dearest dance fees;
• The 2nd child is the child with the second dearest dance fees; and
• The 3rd and 4th children are children with the cheapest dance fees.
6. WHAT IS A ‘CLASS’?
A ‘class’ is defined as any lesson (including a technique class, group/performance class and/or singing class) that is between 30 minutes - 1 hour in length.
If you have a class that is more than 1 hour in length (for example, a group class that goes for 1hr 30 minutes), that is counted as 2 classes when calculating your fees.
Please note: This definition does not apply to Tiny Twinkles (which has its own fee structure).
7. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
Acrobatic Classes: If Helen Clark School of Dancing cancels one or more of your acrobatic classes, you will be entitled to a credit (or refund if specifically requested) per class cancelled (unless you attend a makeup lesson, where offered).
Dance Classes: If Helen Clark School of Dancing cancels one or more of your dance/singing classes, you will be entitled to a credit (or refund if specifically requested) per class cancelled, provided you meet the following criteria:
1. Because of the cancellation, your total number of classes per week is 4 or less; andNote:
2. You did not attend a makeup lesson (if a makeup lesson was offered).
• If you are eligible for a refund/credit, it will be paid at an apportioned rate of your child’s fee per the fee structure. NOTE: There are no dance refunds available for the 3rd plus children in a family, as they do not pay dance fees.
• Amending the type of class (i.e. changing a class from a technique class into a group class) will not amount to a ‘cancellation’ unless your child no longer receives a benefit from that class and has been told not to attend that day.
• If you “change your mind” and/or pull out of 1 or more Dancing, Acrobatic or Singing classes part way through a term, you are not eligible for a credit/refund of the balance of your term fees. You enrol in classes, on a term to term basis, at your own risk.
• If you miss a lesson due to illness, school camps or other commitments, no refund/credit will be available.
• If you miss a series of lessons due to hospitalisation / serious illness (such as a broken leg etc), refunds/credits may be awarded at the discretion of the dancing school.
• Public holidays have been factored into the existing fee structure. Accordingly, no refunds will be awarded for public holidays.
8. TERM DATES
• Term 1 – 24/1/22-1/4/22
• Term 2 – 19/4/22-24/6/22
• Term 3 – 11/7/22-16/9/22
• Term 4 – 4/10/22-25/11/22