Nov 30, 2021 09:26 PM
CA Dance Xpress and Dance Xpress New Jersey
• There is a registration fee of $20 per child or $35 per family.
• Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Tuition is a monthly flat rate. Tuition is NEVER PRORATED.
• Tuition is due the 1st of the month and is considered late the 10th of the month. A late fee of $15 will be charged for tuition received after the 10th.
• A credit card must be on file for each student at all times. (Please see Credit Card Payment Policy attached.)
• Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable even if your child does not complete the month. Tuition will remain the same regardless of the amount of classes in any month.
• Since tuition is paid for the space in the class, please do not ask for a reduction if your child is absent during the month. No refunds will be given!
• September tuition is due upon registration and is Non- Refundable and Non-Transferable.
• May and June tuition must be paid in cash or credit card. *No checks will be accepted*.
• Tuition may be paid via cash, credit/debit cards, checks or by using our “Auto Pay Program” (tuition will automatically be charged to your credit card the 1st of each month).
• If you fail to pay your tuition by the 10th of each month, your credit card will be billed for the tuition that is past due, along with a $15 late charge on the 11th of each month.
• A $35 service charge will be charged for all returned checks. Please write the students name on the check if last name is different from parent/guardian.
• We can NOT accept post dated checks, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Any delinquent account balances will be forwarded to our collection agency. Understand that additional fees up to 35% of your balance will be added on to your current balance and you will be required to pay this full amount.
• There will be NO credit issued for any sicknesses, holidays, or snow days.
• Make-up classes are always available to those who have missed class BUT NOT MANDATORY. No makeup classes will be available after April 1st.
• There are NO MAKE-UP CLASSES for days CLOSED, HOLIDAYS, ETC.
• Any student who misses more than 3 consecutive classes will no longer be able to take class unless a doctor’s note is received
• Any student who defaults in payment for 2 months or more will NOT be permitted to dance until payment is received.
• Costume deposits are due on October 19, 2020. Any costume deposits received after this date will accrue an additional $10 fee per costume.
• There is a required costume deposit of $75 per costume due in October, if we DO NOT receive this we can NOT order your costumes *Costume deposits are Non-Refundable*.
• All Solo Costumes must be paid in full by November 9, 2020. There will be NO deposit for Solo costumes only. You must Pay In Full before we can order your solo costume.
• All students are liable to pay the balance due on each costume during the month of February. Any student who drops out of their class after costumes are ordered, are still liable to pay their costume balance. The balance must be paid when the student decides to drop the class. Any student who fails to pay their open balance will have to be entered into our collections department.
• If you wish to exit a class, a class exit form MUST be filled out 30 days prior to the date you wish to exit that particular class or classes.
• If 30 days notice is not given, the student will continue to be billed until written notice is received. (Example- If you EXIT on the 23rd of the month, you are responsible for the next month’s tuition.)
• Recital tickets can NOT be purchased until all balances are paid in full.
• Tickets are $25.00 and are CASH ONLY.
I agree to all above mentioned payment policies. I further agree to any penalties or payments also listed above.