Mar 04, 2024 10:02 PM
Under Data Protection laws, individuals have a right to be informed about how Centre Stage Theatre Academy uses any personal data we hold about them. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about pupils.
Centre Stage Theatre Academy is the data controller for the purposes of data protection law. The data we hold is never shared with third parties.
Who Processes Your Information:
Frankie Fitzgerald and Lydia Fitzgerald are joint Data Controllers of the personal information you provide to Centre Stage. This means they determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which any personal data relating to pupils is to be processed. Frankie Fitzgerald will act as the Data Protection officer; his role will be to oversee and monitor our data protection procedures and to ensure they compliant with GDPR.
The Personal Data We Hold:
• Child's Name
• Child's Date of Birth
• Child's Health and Medical Conditions
• Parent/Carer's Name
• Parent/Carer's Contact Details
• Photographic and Videography Permission
Why Do We Collect Information:
• Support pupil learning
• Inform you of times, locations and any possible changes to schedules
• Inform parents of our available services including classes, workshops and productions
• Contact parents/carers in emergencies
• Consent and Medical information is recorded to ensure the safeguarding and well-being of our students.
Collecting and Storing Information:
All information is provided voluntarily by parents and carers of Centre Stage students. We keep personal information of all our students whilst attending classes or workshops. We will keep this information on record if students discontinue classes in order to be informed about workshops, and future events.
This consent can be withdrawn at any time by requesting the right to be forgotten via your parent portal. This will result in all data being deleted from our system.
All data is stored electronically on encrypted devices in a secure location. Mobile devices and laptops are also encrypted to protect data.
We do not share information about pupils, parents or carers with any third-party organisations unless prior consent has been given.
Under data protection legislation you have the right to make a request to gain access to personal information that Centre Stage Theatre Academy holds. To request for your personal information, contact the Data Protection officer (Frankie Fitzgerald) on the contact details provided.
If you do make a request and we do hold the information we will:
• Give You a Description
• Tell you why we are holding the information and how we are processing it
• Explain where we got it from
• Tell you who it has been shared with
• Give you a copy of the information via email within 28 days.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like more information about anything mentioned in this privacy notice please contact Mr Frankie Fitzgerald – Data Protection Officer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 058 2521