TDF General Waiver
Dec 09, 2023 03:19 PM
Thank you for joining us at TDF. Please read the following waiver
PAYMENTS: Should it become necessary to discontinue classes for any reason, YOU MUST notify the office in writing two weeks before a withdrawal can be permitted using the “Student Withdrawal Form” located on the website. This is required or TDF retains the right to keep the student’s enrollment status active and charge accordingly. You are financially responsible for tuition payments up to the time of such action. A Registration Fee is due anytime one re-starts within the Sept-May season. Any returned checks will be charged an additional $30 payment.
INSURANCE: The Dance Factory does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies and, if an injury occurs, it is understood that the student's own policy is the only source of reimbursement. I understand and agree that participating in any dance lesson or class, workshop, rehearsal, or performance, there is a possibility of physical injury. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me (or my child) during any of The Dance Factory's classes, lessons, rehearsals, performances, or activities.
• No gum chewing in class
• Long hair must be tied back and secured for class.
• For your child's safety, students should remain in the studio until their rides have arrived.
• All payments are non-refundable.
• Dancers and parents are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Gossip about other students, parents or teachers is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
• TDF is not responsible for unsupervised children who are not in a class.
* TDF uses photos of classes for promotional purposes. If you are not in agreement, please send a separate email so we can keep that on file.
We look forward to having you at TDF!
Owner/Director The Dance Factory
111 E. High Street
Glassboro, NJ 08028