Privacy & Policies Waiver 2021
Sep 27, 2021 06:25 PM
DANCE TECHNIQUES Policies & Procedures Waiver updated 3.2.21
REGISTRATION: A non-refundable fee of $25 per student or $50 per family is required yearly at time of registration.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Dance tuition is not based on the number of classes per month but is a total fee for all classes provided from your first class in the fall through our dance production in the spring.
• All Families will be set up on Automatic Payments for classes and costumes when registering for classes.
• You will incur a 2.75% convenience fee per transaction as per our merchant services.
• TUITION MUST BE PAID USING AUTHORIZED AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FROM A CHECKING ACCOUNT OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. The following installment options are available:
• Pre-payment of the entire year (cash, check or credit.) Due by September 1st to ensure your 5% discount. There will be NO discount if paid in full after this date. Automatic Installments will be ran on all accounts beginning in August, until payment in full is received. Any amount ran automatically and any discounts will be figured in total at time of payment.
• Two installments deducted on the first of the month in August and January.
• Ten monthly installments deducted beginning on the first of the month, beginning August 1, 2021 and running on the first of each month until May. (This is NOT a monthly payment for classes for each month. This is an installment plan for the total of classes for the year.)
• All NSF checks will be charged a $25 fee. This fee will also be charged if auto-payment in any form is returned unpaid.
• The monthly installment fee will be posted to your account and processed automatically on the first of the month. If payment does not go through automatically, you will need to pay within 7 days of the due date specified, you will be charged a $20 late fee and an additional $15 late fee each month this goes unpaid.
• Our system will automatically notify you of any late or past due payments by email on the 15th of each month.
• Accounts can be paid off at any time. If you wish to avoid the convenience fee applied to your monthly payments by our merchant services center, you must pay the account in full.
• DTCD reserves the right to dismiss any family from the studio for excessive past due amounts.
Costume payments a 4 installment system will be set up for all costume payments.
• This will run automatically on the 15th of each month August - November.
• You MUST have the costume(s) paid in full by Christmas Break. All costumes not paid in full by this time will be charged a $20 re-order fee and DTCD reserves the right to not order costume until paid in full.
• The monthly installment fee will be processed automatically. If not paid by the due date specified, you will be charged a $10 late fee and an additional $15 late fee each month this goes unpaid.
• If your costume was ordered and the amount is not paid in full (including late fees), on or before March 1st of the dance year, DTCD reserves the right to excuse a student from dancing in the end of year recital.
• NO costumes will be sent home without full payment.
Withdraws & Refunds:
• One-month notice prior from the first of the month is required to discontinue any classes.
• Withdrawals for the months of September through February must occur with the first 7 days of the month. No withdrawals accepted after February 15th.
• To withdrawal from lessons, a parent or adult student must inform studio. Until the studio has been informed, tuition will continue to be deducted from your checking or credit/debit account.
• FULL & HALF YEAR PAYMENTS CANNOT BE REFUNDED. INSTEAD, A CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Missed Lessons & Make-up Lessons:
• If a dancer has to miss 2 or more lessons in a row due to injury or sickness, please provide a doctor’s note for the missed lessons.
• If a dancer MUST wear support gear for an extended period of time. You MUST provide a written note from the doctor or your dancer will sit during class and observe until a note can be provided. This is for the safety of the dancer, teacher and the studio.
• No refunds are given for missed lessons (These are lessons missed by the student or classes canceled by the teacher).
• If a student misses more than 4 lessons without notice or written note from a doctor, the studio reserves the right to terminate lessons.
• We have allotted for snow days, if we go over that amount, classes will be made up.
Care of Students:
• The studio is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students.
• Parents with students under the age of 5 are asked to remain in the studio during class time.
• Under NO circumstance should students be left at the studio for excessive time before or after lessons.
• The studio will contact you (the parent) if this becomes an ongoing issue.
• The studio reserves the right to dismiss any family from our studio for ongoing excessive time a student is left at the studio.
Parent’s responsibility to be aware of dates and special events:
• It is the responsibility of the parent or adult student to be aware of student activities such as dance productions and dates the studio is open and closed.
• The studio will send home monthly newsletter via email to inform students of dates and other information.
• Much of the information will also be on the studio website. The studio will post these on social media, and you will be notified my text and email. It is the parent’s responsibility to read the notices.
• It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure the studio has updated address, phone numbers, and emails on file.
• The studio is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures, web sites, posters, advertisements and other promotional materials.
• I certify that I/my child is in proper physical condition to take part in dance classes.
• I realize that there are certain risks possible in the art of dancing. I agree to assume the risk of all injuries or damage that may arise from my/my child’s participation in classes at Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc.
• In consideration of the above, I hereby release and hold harmless Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc, its teachers and director/owner from and against any liability claim for any property, injury, misadventure, harm, cost of damage sustained because of my/my child’s participation in classes and activities at Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc.